Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Elizabeth eyed Heidi with pure disgust. What the heck was SHE doing here? Who does she think she is, standing before beautiful goddesses?

All the other girls were already in their dorm rooms. Vanessa was nowhere to be seen. But she'll be fine- wherever she is. She always knows how to take care of herself. And so did the other girls.

But Elizabeth was too angry to think about the other girls. Why did they accept her?

Vanessa looked angry too, which is probably why she stormed off.

Heidi was walking up and down the sorority house, examining all the rooms and all the girls, and Elizabeth saw the lust in her eyes.

That's when Heidi started to follow Meredith into the bathroom.

The water started to pour out when Elizabeth heard her gasp.

"Oh my God!" Meredith cried nervously, obviously surprised.

Elizabeth walked over to the bathroom.

"What the heck is going on here?!"

She saw Meredith wrapping herself tightly in a white towel, shivering in fright. Heidi was perched on the gleaming marble tub, watching with those creepy eyes.

"I was just... I wanted to.."

"Why did you follow her into the shower?!" Elizabeth shot at Heidi.

Meredith was shaking and stayed silent. She was scared.

The other girls started coming out of their rooms to check on the scene, all in their pajamas.

"What's happening?" Noelle asked.

"This FREAK followed Meredith into the shower!" Elizabeth yelled.

"Elizabeth!" Kayla warned.

"Shut up, Kayla! Don't reason with me-"

"Guys please," Meredith sighed peacefully,"It's probably a misunderstanding."

"How can THAT be a misunderstanding?!" Elizabeth yelled.

"Let's all go back to bed," Analyse suggested.

"Yeah," Cecelia and Amber agreed.

The girls said goodnight to each other and went back to their rooms.

Heidi left as well, apologizing.

Elizabeth waited until she was completely gone when she talked to Meredith.

"Look, I don't know if you don't notice it or not but Heidi can't be trusted and she can't be let in the sorority."

Meredith sighed, "Beauty is skin-deep, Elizabeth. Why don't we give it a try?"

"No," Elizabeth glared at Heidi's door.

"Is it because she's not one of us?" Meredith looked Elizabeth in the eye with genuine curiosity.

"Ofcourse it is."

Meredith nodded slowly and said goodnight, walking back to her dorm.

Elizabeth looked at the moon above outside her window and frowned, thinking to herself.

I am not going to let this washed up dwarf ruin my life.

Then Elizabeth walked away.