Chapter 1

It was another day in school. I hate it.

"Alright boys! Lets head out." Said couch Simon. Well, its time for me to hide in the locker room behind all the euipments and dirty towels. I hate football.

"Hey" Said some guy with light brown hair and blonde highlights. He had blue eyes and he had a football uniform on.

"Hey?" I said with a confused face.

"My names Joe, whats your?"

"My name is Jason" I stood up and sat on the bench.

"May I ask what are you doing here?" Said Joe.

"I dont like football so i hide in the locker room and just listen to music till the period ends"I replied.

"Well, can I join you?" Said Joe.

"Sure, but why arent you playing?" I asked while laying back on the bench.

"I sprained my ankle while practice"

"Ouch. Well I hope you feel better"

"Thanks" Said Joe while he took of his football uniform. I just layed there and watched him changed god he has a nice body!

   We just talked about random things. He is such a nice guy. Time to time, I would doze off into his eyes and look at his sexy lips.

"Hey! You should give me your number" Said Joe handing his phone to me. I dialed my phone number putting my contact name as 'shy boy Jason'.

"Ha, cute!" He said with a chuckle and a smirk. The bell rang and all the guys came in smelling like sweaty balls. "See you later Jason it was nice meeting you"

"Same here"