Chapter Eight: Until The World Explodes!

I woke up that morning missing Brittany more than ever, I had been blocking and unblocking her from my Facebook to creep on her and see what she was doing. I carried out my morning like normal, playing with Ava taking her downstairs to get her breakfast and playing with the other baby who lived other a month you get than my daughter. I had known her mother and been friends with her for quite a long time.

  Ava was ready to lie down for a nap, while she napped I unblocked Brittany from Facebook once again and saw a picture pop up she had just uploaded. It was her with a sad look on her face and on her hand was the Teddy bear washcloth her mother had bought Ava.

  It was captioned ; Where did you go?

  It broke my heart. And I did it. I messaged Brittany on Facebook and told her I missed her and figured that she didn't want to speak to me ever again. I started crying after sending her the long message. To my surprise, she messaged me back. Telling me how much she loved and missed both Ava and I.

  She wanted to come get me. So she did! She picked me up, my roommates watched as we pulled away, looking completely pissed. We were happy as could be though!

  We went home, for good this time. I made the deal with her that I would move in for real this time. Her mom at first was a little unsure, which did make sense. Being that I had made her fall in love with Ava so man times and had taken her away as well.

  I promised I wouldn't do it again, ever. And she agreed to let us stay.