Chapter 14

* Pic Of Izayik on the side. I'll post a pic of the councle on my facebook page.*

Ch. 14

*Unknown POV* 

Putting down the phone I turn to my brothers & sister. "Well it would seem that we have some more work to do. Victor is arriving early to see his daughter." I say 

"Well we can't let him see her yet. If he sees Gabriel he'll know right away that he's a doppelganger, and then our plan will be ruined."

"Well then I think it's time we reunite him with his old friend." I say with a smirk. Calling in my caption "Tell Izayik to round up his best Dealers. I want him to go after Victor. But tell him NOT to kill him. Just wound him enough to by us more time." I tell him.

"Yes My Lord"

*Izayik POV*

Sitting in the Dealers Barracks I listen to the others laughing & talking. Being the leader of the Death Dealers isn't fun. They all think because I'm there leader that they can't include me in there conversations. It gets lonely sometimes. Times like this make me wish for a mate.  

The counsel says Death Dealers don't have mates because were born to kill & we have black hearts. But I don't believe that. I feel emotions just like everyone ells. I know the others feel the same way even tho they don't tell me.  

I was raised by the counsel. I was thought that to be a strong fighter I had to cut all emotion.  

When I was a kid I fell in love with a human girl. When the counsel found out they kidnapped her and forced me to kill her. That's when they told me that dealers with emotions & hearts are useless because it causes them to make mistakes. 

Coming back to reality I hear the barracks door open & see the councils caption walk in.

"Can I help you caption?" I ask

"Yes as a matter of faked I was sent to give u a message from the counsel. They said to tell you to round up your best dealers. They want you to go after victor but NOT kill him. Just wound him enough to by them more time."

Hearing the message I can't help but feel shocked. "Yes sir I'll gather them and leave as soon as possible" I say as he walks away.  

As the door closes I feel a sense of gilt wash over me. There sending me after victor? I think to myself. But I thought he was dead!  

Victor was the one who told me that just because I was a dealer doesn't mean I have to be emotionless or heartless. That even we have soul mates in the world. But that was before he was sentenced to death for treason. 

Turning to look at my men I see them all watching me.

Well I guess it's time to get to work...  

*HELLO MY LOVELY BEAUTIFUL FANS, READERS!!! ;) I hope all of u r enjoying my story so far!!! Sorry this chapter took so long but u can't rush a masterpeice now can you?! ;) Anyway enjoy and as allways VOTE COMMENT FAN & SHARE!!!~JVO*