Chapter 12

Ch. 12 

*Valcarie's POV*

Looking at my uncle I can't believe what he just said. I mean I could have sworn he just said I had a twin sister.

"Did you just say I had a twin sister?!" I ask him. Well more like yelled at him.

"Yes I did. But they killed her. Luckily they didn't know the twin part or you'd be dead to." he answered

I just stayed silent just trying to let this new info sink in. Uncle kept talking but I just zoned out. After what only felt like a few min I snapped out of my little na na land to Marcus waving his hand infront of my face & calling my name.

"Valcarie!!!!" he practically yells at me.

"WHAT?!!" I say looking at his face.

"You went into La La Land again. I wasn't sure if I could get you out of it." He says in a teasing tone with a smirk on his face.

"O whatever. & its Na Na Land not La La Land that just sounds like a gay bubble gum pop Barbie song." I say crossing my arms all huffy like.

"Ok I'm so not going to ask what that means. But anyway it's late why don't you two go rest. I'll see you two tomorrow because I have business to take care of. Goodnight!" my uncle says getting up from his desk. As he walks to the door he kisses my forehead and shakes Marcus's hand "DONT DO ANYTHING I WOULDNT DO!!" he yells over his shoulder as he leaves.  

"WELL THAT LEAVES IT WIDE OPEN!!" I yell back

When my uncle leaves a butler or as I like to call then man servant (HaHaHa man servant) comes in and shows us to our room. He shows us a door and then walks away without a word.

"Well isn't he friendly!" (Insert sarcasm here)

"Yes quiet" Marcus says with a slit grin.  

With that we walk in the room. After deciding who takes a shower first. Which was Marcus because I wouldn't take no for an answer. We get clean and head to bed.

*Gabriel's POV*

After hearing that my niece and her mate are asleep. I head back to my office and sit at my desk. After about 15 min the phone rings. I look at the clock and see the call is right on time.

Picking up the phone say "Your right on time as always I see" with a grin.

"Of course..."

~WHO DO YOU THINK IT IS!!!!~ 

ok here's the deal. Who ever guesses the right answer to who's on the phone I'll dedicate the next chapter to them!!! Sound cool? Good!!!

*now again I'm sorry this chapter took so long but it's posted so :p. Lol Anyway PLZ VOTE COMENT & FAN & if u can PLZ SHARE my story. & if I can get to 20 fans I'll post my story in the watty Awards!!! So GET SHAREING!! love y'all!!-JVO*