Chapter 2

Ch. 2

 I look at the phone as a feeling of uneasiness comes over me. Ignoring the feeling I put the phone back on the bedside table & walk to my closet. My closet is one of my most favorite things about my apartment. It's just big enough to be called a walk in closet.

I walk in and go to my skirt section pulling out my fav skirt. Then going to my shirts I pick out my black Muse t-shirt. God I love that band. Then I grab my black wedge boots with buckles up the side & my favorite Black/pink striped knee high socks, my black/pink striped hoody and my black fingerless gloves.

 After getting dressed I walk to the 2nd bedroom witch I've remodeled into what I call my hacker sanctuary. Equip with 4 apple touch screen computer and everything a hacker could ever want or need. I guess u could say this is my most favorite room, my closet being my 2nd favorite.

 Turning on my computers I check my business email seeing there a message from my current client saying:

Mystery man- Put the info in the briefcase that the money was in then @ noon today go to the spot where u picked up your money the first time. There u will see an identical case. Take it and put the Case with the info in its place then leave.

 I should probably give u some insight on my current job so here goes:

 ~flashback~

 About a week ago I got an email from a guy asking if I can get some info for him. I said sure if he has the money. He offers me a million $. I tell him I don't normally charge that much. Then he says that it's not a normal job and the info he need is quit dangers and quit valuable. So I say sure half up front & half after the jobs done. He agrees and arranges a drop point saying its better if we don't meet so nothing can be tied to me.

 After that the next day he sends me another email with the location of the money which is in a park and says be there at noon the next day & I'll find what I need with the money.

 After I pick up the cash and info I get started only to find out that the info this Mystery man as I call him is asking for is on this big time business man & he's the richest most powerful man in the city.

So I dig up some juice details on him finding out he's a total con man and has big ties to the mafia and has killed quit a few people. Along with that apparently he dose allot of work with some underground people but I can't seem to find out anything on them.

 After getting all the information I can find together I email the mystery man telling him I've got what he's looking for.

 ~end of flashback~

Looking at the clock and see I have 30 min.

 Getting up I grab my purse & cell, Put the folder with all the information in the briefcase & run out the door.

 Grabbing a cab I get to the park just in time and go to the designated stop. As I get closer I see the case. Walking to it I look around seeing no one I grab the case and replace it with mine & walk away.

 As I get to the street I start to get a creepy feeling like I'm being watched. Thinking I'm being paranoid I shake off the feeling and head home.

 Getting to my apartment door I get a feeling of danger. It's like every cell in my body is telling me to run. Ignoring it I open my apartment door & freeze...