Chapter 10

Ch. 10

*Valcarie's POV*

Arriving at the airport in Italy was pretty awesome! Marcus has a privet jet!! It's has a bedroom in it and everything!! OMG.

Anyway getting off the jet I see a black car waiting. Getting in I ask Marcus "So...were to now?"

"Your uncle lives on the out skirts of Matera at his privet estate & he should be expecting us." He says turning to me with a smile.

"How does he know we are coming?" I ask.

"Well your uncle has the very rare gift of premanichins. So it's very likely that he has already seen us coming before WE even know we were coming."

"O...Kay?" I say looking away.

*1hr later*

Feeling the car turn onto a rough rode I wake up from my sleep. Looking out the window I see the car pull up to a big silver gate. I turn to look at Marcus and see him open his window and push a button on what looks like an intercom system.

"Hello?" a man’s voice says through the intercom system.

"Hello I'm Marcus Delarno I believe Mr. Carson should be expecting us?" Marcus says to the man.

"Ah yes Master Marcus! Master Gabriel has been eagerly awaiting your arrival. Is Lady Valcarie with you?" The man asks.

I look at Marcus with rased eyebrows as the man calls me Lady Valcarie. He just smiles and says to the man. "Yes she is with me"

"Ah good the master will be pleased to hear you've both arrived. I shall open the gates for you and inform the master. Please make your way in and someone will meet you at the door. “The man answers then the intercom cuts off and the gates open.

Driving up the path I see trees’ surrounding the rode as it looks like we're driving up hill. The drive takes about 15 min till I see the trees give way to the sight of a giant mansion surrounded by the most beautiful garden. It looked like something out of a Disney princess movie.

As the car pulls up the front of the mansion my door is opened for me. I get out I look to the front door to see a very handsome man standing there. As he sees me step out of the car fully I see a smile spread across his face.

*Gabriel’s (Valcarie uncle) POV*

Seeing her step out of the car I see she is indeed Valcarie. She has her father’s eyes and from what I can see she has his attitude as well. I chuckle to myself. But she has her mother’s beauty and by her aura I see her power as well. And with that I know her father will return for her...

*I'm SOOOO SORRY for the long wait I've been uber bizzy with my classes & working + any time I tryed to work on this chapter my brain went to mush!! Lol  I'll try to add a pic. Anyway hope y'all like it!!! PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT!!! THX A BUNCH-JVO*