Revenge is Sweet

Okay everyone...this chapter is for MATURE AUDIENCE only. PLease skip the beginning if you do not want to read it. Fair warning. There are some hot and steamy scenes involving Noah ;). Just letting you all know this now...Hope you like it. 

            Noah’s visits to my home were frequent and very fun. There was a never a dull moment between us. We laughed and we kissed and we talked about deep things. Things that we would never share with anyone else. I felt like I was falling for Noah. He was everything that my father would be against. He was everything that I never had before.

            “What are you thinking about?” Noah says in my ear. I turn over to face him. We both fell asleep talking to each other. I didn’t think he knew I was awake.

            “You, me.” I say. He smile and pecks my lips. It isn’t enough for me so I pull him back to me and kiss him harder and longer. Noah reaches over and pulls me on top of him. His hands are on each side of my stomach making me shiver. I lean down and kiss his neck as gently as possible. I feel his grip tightening and I smile in delight. Noah flips me over so I am on my back.

            “You are killing me.” He whispers. Noah kisses me fast and his tongue fights with mine. I start to remove his shirt. I could feel his hot skin under my cold touch. I throw the shirt aside and Noah quickly takes my tank top off. He kisses my stomach and my neck and I moan in anticipation. I flip back over so I am on top again. I give Noah little love bites on his neck and I kiss his abs and his tattoos. God those tattoos… I run my tongue across his toned body and he grips my hair.

            “Nora…” He says breathlessly. I love it when he said my name like that. I bravely unbutton Noah’s pants. He helps me push them down. Noah was a boxer guy. I thought briefs but this will do just fine. He kisses me again and we flip over yet again. Noah removes the shorts that I am wearing and then my underwear. And then he is doing things to me that Leo would never do. Leo didn’t do oral anything unless he was on the receiving end. He is making moan and almost scream from the pleasure.

            “Noah!” I pant and Noah’s hand lace through mine. Noah comes back up to my face and he gives me a look that says he feels the same way about me. I kiss him lips and pull his head closer to mine. I feel Noah right at my entrance. I grip his strong shoulders as he enters me. He starts off slow so I can adjust and the bed is creaking and we are both breathing heavily. I can hardly hear Noah’s groans as I moan. He plunges deeper into me and moves faster. My bed creaks under our movement. I run my hands along his back feeling his muscles.  

            “Noah!” I scream out again. He moves even faster and I start to climax. We finish together and he rolls over so he is beside me. That was simply mind blowing, but who said I was done?

            “We aren’t done.” I say mounting myself on top of him. Noah’s eyes widen as I lower myself on him. Noah arches his back up and I sink deeper into him.

            We went at it vigorously for hours—that is until my door opens. I look at Peter who is standing in the doorway. He looks absolutely horrified. Noah leans his head back in shame and I quickly pull the covers around me.

            “Peter!” I walk towards him. What in the hell was he doing here? “What the hell are you doing here?” I ask him.

            “I couldn’t sleep and I just got off night shift. Your sleeping with him now?!” Peter whispers frantically. I sigh. I was not sorry that I did this with Noah. I was sorry that I got caught. Peter was only looking out for me.