Katherine Jackson

This is probably the most emotional of all OK here we go... When Katherine was 5 her father killed her mother in a fit of rage. She then became a foster child, because of her past she could never get settle in whenever she got fostered. Some of the foster families were interested in the financial support when fostering a child. They then refused to clothe her. Even when she was in a nice and gentle family her memories would haunt her. Ruining her sanity. She would have nightmares of her mother screaming while bleeding, and her father screaming at her that she will be NEXT! By the time she was in high she completely snapped and became insane, she started to hallucinate and act out in class. Lots of kids and teachers thought she was hyperactive and was trying to be funny. Katherine would often like to draw, paint, and even write about fantastical things. She would also dress over the top. Her condition was getting worse  and worse... The voice and images were getting more real and demanding. What made it quite shocking was that she jumped off the building because the voices told her she could fly? The last fact which I'm about to tell you is quite chilling. Lauren originally designed pinkie pie to be a pegasus.

She was the inspiration for pinkie pie