Samantha Gales

She was a shy and introverted girl, but what her classmates didn't know was that she was constantly being abused (mainly) by her mom and stepfather. Her mom conceived her at the age of 15 and blamed Samantha for ruining her life, and it was all Samantha's fault, that made her really self-concious however soon when her stepfather moved in the abuse started to get worse... Her stepfather never really liked to look after her so he would lock her away in the basement and leave her there when her mother was away and sometimes he would keep her there for a whole day! Her mother didn't mind this and actually tolerated this. As Samantha got older her mom would hit and beat her every time she would speak out of turn. Soon her stepsister was born but the abuse got worse than before, would of face to sleep outside by force, they would make her starve and they would also beat the hell out of her. At school the kids would often pick on her because of her low self esteem and the ripped worn out clothes she would wear. Her only friends were the animals she would rescue but her family will make her get rid of it. Samantha soon commited suicide by an overdose of Valium.

She was the inspiration for fluttershy.