Alexandra Matthews

Alex was known to be a very competitive girl. She known to be the best , especially in sports, more precisely in track events. Before Alex was born her father wanted a boy however it turned out to be a girl, and since Alex's mom wasn't able to have another child, he treated and raised Alex like his son. Alex loved her parents dearly and was delighted to play sports with her father. She was a pro at sports! That's what made her mega popular, by the time she was in high school she was known by the athletic scouts of all colleges all over the country! This made her try extremely hard since she wanted to compete in the Olympics. But when she turned 15 her mother (who was told that she couldn't have another kid) had a son! After that her parents didn't pay any attention, because of this Alex was more determined to achieve her told and succeed. She ended up forcing herself extremely hard (physially too) at track she ended neglecting her friends, her grades, and even her health. She became so desperate that she started taking steroids. There was one thing Alex and her parents didn't know was that she had a minor heart problem that the steroids worsened the condition. She then forced herself impossibly hard that she collapsed during a match. Because she had a heart complication, she died a few days later in the hospital. 

She was the inspiration for rainbow dash