Chapter 12

Ciara's POV

    I paced around the dancers dressing room, nervously. Tonight was the big night! The huge performance when Michael starts really moonwalking. My heart was beating out of my chest as I saw the time apporaching for stage call. Some were practicing in the middle of the dancefloor, others doing make-up, and a few like me, pacing! ''Calm down girl. We've had gigs like this before'' Kat said as she adjusted her make-up.

 ''Yeah, but this is Michael Jackson were talking about. Not no Cyndie Lauper or anything like that! The King of Pop and most improtantly.....my boyfriend is perfoming and that is the last thing I need, is to mess it up'' I said frantically. ''One screw up, could mess the whole dance up''. Kat shook her head in defeat. ''We know Cc. Just think about how much you love Michael and act like your perforimg for just him'' Lala told me as she put her arm around me,

 I nodded and adjusted my tie. We were beginning with Rock With You and we had to wear tuxedos. Then the lights started blinking on and off. SHOWTIME! ''Let's do this'' one of my new friend's Nick shouted. Everyone rushed out of the room, but I slowed down alittle. As I walked, I felt a pair of hands cover my eyes. I smiled. ''Guess who?'' he whispered in my ear.

 ''Baby'' I said as I turned around to face him. He had on sparkly black pants, a sparkly jacket, his special shoes, glittery socks, his glove, and a white t shirt. He looked so handome. Especially with the little bit of hair over his eyes and his sunglasses. ''Hey, you excited?'' he asked with a smile. I sighed. ''I am extremely nevous....what if I mess up? What if I get caught up or forget the steps and ruin the night?'' I asked. He chuckled.

 ''Baby, you are a great dancer. You have so much talent and so much potential.....I couldn't see you messing anything up. Though, if your really nervous....just focus on me. If the crowd scares you....imagine it's just me and you in the hotel room, practicing'' he said as he held me. Hearing him say that. lifted so much weight off my shoulders. That was one of the greatest nights of my life. Hs soothing and encouraging voice, made me want to give it all I got just for Michael.

 ''Ok, I will'' I said as I put my hands on his chest, ''Good luck''. He smiled and pressed his forehead against mine. ''Thanks,,,you too'' he said. I pressed my lips against his warm ones as he pulled me closer. It was a sweet gentle kiss that was like a break a leg kiss. ''All the dancers report to the stage doors'' someone announced on a speaker. I pulled away. ''I have to go'' I said. ''I know. Good luck'' he said. I gave him a peck and began walking to the stage doors.

 I met Lala and Kat there with smiles on their faces. ''You and Michael gave each other good luck kisses'' Lala said excidetly. I blushed. ''Aw, she went beet red'' Kat said smiling at me. Then we heard the music, we got in our positions that we were to enter the stage in.  We heard thousands of screaming fans and the music getting louder. Then I heard Michael's voice, ''I wanna rock with you''.

 Then everyone's voice was five times louder. He must've jumped on stage because the crowd was never that loud until he came on. Then we came out. A very seductive walk, we were playing walking in smoothly and calm. I was right behind Michael as we began to dance. The feeling of being on stage was remarkable. The way the fans were static and the joy of being apart of one his lenegdary performances.

 ''I wanna dance you into the....sunlight.....I wanna rock with you, yeahh, I want rock the night away.

Girl close your eyes

Moonwalk

Let the rythm get into you

Relax your mine

Lay back and groove with mine

You got to feel that beat

Dip (Crowd goes wild)