Chapter 3

Ciara's POV

I didn't know what to wear. I was roaming through my closet for the past 10 minutes and everyone was ready except me.  Finally, I decided on a hot pink dress just above the knees(alittle tight around the chest area), a flower cocktail ring, high black 6 inch pumps, and I wore my hair out in loose curls. I grabbed my phone and sequinced purse and phone and then made my way to the living room.

''Well don't you look gorgeous. For someone who felt like staying home, you look rather dashing'' Lala said while smiling. She had on ripped up black skinny jeans, a white sequinced shirt, black 4 inch pumps, a leather jacket, black and white bangles,and her blonde hair was out and perfectly straight.''Thanks'' I said smiling real hard. ''So, are we gonna sit here telling each other how great we look or are we gonna actually gonna leave?'' Kat asked.

She had on a blue dress to her knees, black 5 inch pumps, hoop earrings, clear lipstick, mascara, a charm bracelet, she wore her bown hair in a curly ponytail, and had a small yellow purse in hand. (Proably containing money and phone). ''Ok, don't burst your bubbles'' Lala said as she turned off the lights and led us outside. We decided to drive in Lala's white Merecedes-Benz. I sat shot gun, Lala drove, and Kat was in the back seat. We blasted the music and we were listening to I'll Take Your Man by Salt N Peppaj. We arrived 20 minutes later we arrived and just about to go in when the guard stopped us from going into th entryway.

''ID's please'' he asked. God, he was buff and he ain't look like someone you could play with either. We showed him IDs and walked in. The club was packed with people. Dancers, drunkeys, and crazy people. I looked at Kat and she was eyeing the bar. She looked like a little girl seeing a baby doll on Christmas morning. Kat almost walked over there, but Lala was pulling us to the dancefloor. They were playing Poison and we went crazy.

 Fist pumping, shuffling, and drop it was all we did. As I was shuffling I bumped into somebody. ''Oh my gosh, I am so sorry. I got carried away'' I said. Then I lokked up at the person face. It was a man. I mean he was breath taking. He was black, looked abot 6ft, he was muscular, he was wearing sunglasses, and casual attire. ''It's okay calm down, but I won't fully forgive you until you let me buy you a drink'' he said smiling. I smiled and he held my hand and led me to the bar. We sat down and he bought 2 Jacks. ''So, I see you were really into your dancing'' he said. I blushed. ''Yeah, again sorry. I just get really carried away sometimes. I mean I love to dance'' I explained. He laughed. ''Its okay. Whew, you are always worrying aren't you'' he said jokingly.

 ''Yeah'' I said feeling very shy by his wonderful presence. ''So, what is your name?'' he asked. ''Ciara..Ciara Rica Santiago''I said. ''Beautiful name just like you and my name is Brad Jake Jackson'' he said  smiling. Gosh, he makes me blush. ''So, Ciara what did you do today?'' Brad asked. ''Dancing auditions to go on tour with Michael Jackson and then just chilled at home'' I said. He looked shocked. Man this boy is dangerously hot. ''You mean the King of Pop?''. ''Yeah, it was today and I am a dancer''. ''Wow, you are full of suprises''. ''So, what about you?''. ''I was stuck at the police station all day''. Wow he's a cop. Dangerously sexy. We were talking about our future plans, favorite things, music, life, jobs, and dreams.

 He was in the middle of doing a Madea impression when Lala and Kat came over. ''Come on chica. We have to go'' Kat said. Lala smiled as she notice I was talking to a man. ''Um, I got to go. So hears my number'' I said as I wrote my number down on a napkin. He grabbed it amd said goodbye and watched me walk out. As we were in th car Lala and Kat were talking my ears off about Brad. I couldn't wait to get out of the car and when I did I ran into the apartment. Then I took a shower, changed into my pajamas, and went to bed. Dreaming about Michael and Brad.