Chapter 9

Ciara's POV

    The view was beautiful and Michael was amazing. We cracked jokes and he made me laugh. Not because they wore funny, but because they were corny. When we were finished eating we decided to walk on the beach. ''Don't you have to pay?'' I asked as Michael helped me out of my seat. ''It's already covered. I basically payed for this whole beach to be rented off for the night'' he said smiling as he grabbed my hand and we started walking. ''So, how about we work on your music career?'' he asked. ''Mike, I don't know if I'll make ie and besided.....I've already made it in dancing'' I answered. ''Don't worry. Sooner or later we will get you started'' he said confidently. Then a wave pushed out on to the shore and it hit my feet. That water was way to cold so when it hit me, I ran. ''Ahhh. That is to cold'' I said as away from the ocean. While my feet were freezing, Michael was just sitting back laughing. ''Are you okay?'' he asked me after recovering from his laughing state. I smiled half heartingly. ''Great'' I answered smirking. He shook his head and grabbed my hand. We walked back by the water again and we were having a great time until Michael did the worst thing ever.......he pushed me in the water. ''MICHAEL!'' I screamed as I got up from under the water. He did pay any mind to me he was to busy laughing. ''Oh, he is so gonna pay watch.....'' I began mumbling as I looked for my left sandal. I seriously couldn't find my sandal. I was becoming furious. ''You have to help me look for my sandal. I mean you already pushed me in the water, my hair's wet, and your laughing...HELP ME!'' I shouted at him. He noticed how serious I was and began helping me. While he was distracted, I dunked him underwater. I laughed my butt off when he came up shivering. ''Oh, you think thats funny do ya?'' he asked jokingly as he walked towards me. ''Yeah, I do'' I said still laughing. Then he grabbed me and he pulled me under water with him. Since we could both open our eyes underwater I wiped hair out of his eye. He just stared at me intensly and pulled me to him. I looked in his eyes and noticed they were a beautiful milk choclate. I got lost in his and he proably got lost in mine because our eyes never left each other. Than I felt a sudden pull towards him and leaned in. When we leaned in so close that our noses were touching. I smiled and I kissed him. Kissed him like I never did anyone before. Our lips moved in a sweet motion and thats how we stayed underwater longer...through each others breath. We pulled away and went above surface and we immediatley kissed again. I could not stay away from his lips to long so when his were on mine again, I kissed him wildley. I felt his arms cup my face and I ran through his soft hair. Then after a few minutes we pulled away and we smiled at each other. We were lost at words so we laughed. ''That was amazing'' he said. My smile grew wider when he said that. ''It sure was'' I answered. Then we began splashing each other for about an hour until we got out. When we did we laid on the warm sand and looked at the stars as we cuddled. ''You know when I was little, I used to tell a different story for each star. The ones that were grouped together I called a family. I used to do that and sit on the roof'' I told him. ''Well, could you show me what you did?'' he asked. I smiled and pointed to 6 stars grouped together near the moon. ''Now the mom and dad met at an audition and have been in love ever since. The man lied to the woman and caused her pain, but found her own way years after the incident. Then the man found her and they fell in love again. They settled together, got married and had 3 kids. Thats their story'' I explained. The whole time I explained, Michael watched me intensly. ''What are you staring?'' I asked him when I got very annoyed. ''Because you are so beautiful'' Michael said with a sparkle in his eyes. ''Don't lie'' I said as I hit his chest gently. ''I'm not'' he said softly looking deep in my eyes. I smiled and closed my eyes. 15 minutes later we were in the car on our way to my apartment. Then Waka Waka( pretend it was around back then) by Shakira came on the radio. I asked Gary to turn in up and when he did it was on. ''Same Namena This time for africa....'' I began singing. I sung with such pureity that I realized I sounded really good. When the song was over Michael held a video camera up. ''Michael don't record! I am a mess'' I said as I hid my face. ''No your not. I wanted to record because your voice is so beautiful I want to hear it again on my TV'' he answered. I smiled. ''Well, I am Ciara and you got a sneak of my voice. I look a mess so we are gonna end this video'' I said just before I closed the camera. Michael laughed and shut it off. We arrived 2 minutes later and Michael walked me up to my door. ''I had so much fun and I would love to do it again'' Michael said. ''Me too....but this time don't get me wet'' I said jokingly. He laughed. ''I promise'' he said smiling. I smiled back and gave him a kiss. He pulled me closer and we didn't stop until Lala opened the door. ''Go Cc'' Lala and Kat shouted. We pulled away instantly and I blushed. ''Well, I got to go'' Michael said before he gave me a kiss on the cheek and then left. ''I cannot believe you did that'' I said to them as I stepped inside. ''Oh hush'' Kat said. ''So why are you wet?'' Lala asked smirking. I smiled and told her everything. ''Aaaw. so romantic'' Lala sung. I smiled and shook my head and walked to the bathroom to take a bath. I took a bubble bath and washed my hair with Rasberry shampoo and conditioner. Then I got out and blow dried my hair. I straightened my hair and headed to my room. I wrapped my hair up and put on long pink pajama pants, a yellow tank, and wrapped my hair. I walked to my window and saw Michael's limo still there. I saw him look out the window and wave to me. I smiled and blew him a kiss. Then he drove off. I turned my TV on and watched Martin and laughed my butt off until I fell asleep.......dreaming about Michael.

        -Sorry for the long wait!