Chapter Four

"So who was that girl?" I asked him as we drove to the realty agency. I couldn't stop thinking about who she was or why he had brought her home. 

"Katelyn, my ex." He said as he focused on the road. 

I felt my stomach flip at the use of the word ex, meaning he used to date her. A million questions suddenly popped into my head, but I didn't want to ask him and make him think that I actually cared.  Well, I kind of cared, but not because I was interested in him. 

"Why is she your ex?" I asked. 

I could see him tense at my question," She cheated." He admitted, and I was surprised he had answered at all. 

I didn't know how anyone could cheat on someone they had promised to commit to, especially someone who looked like Harry. He was beautiful, in more ways than one. Sure he could be an asshole, but everyone has their days. 

"Why didn't she stay last night?" 

I could see a hint of a smile appear," Shes just someone who I invite over for sex once in awhile now. She never spends the night."

I nodded, wondering how many more girls Harry used for sex. I shook my head trying to get the thought out as we pulled in front of the agency. It was a small building that didn't seem too busy, and I was glad, since large crowds freaked me out. 

Harry opened his door and I followed after him, crossing the street to enter the small building. The inside was much nicer than the outside, and as soon as the woman at the front desk saw Harry, she stood to greet him. 

"Mr.Styles, how wonderful it is to see you again. Do you have an appointment?" She asked him.

He shook his head," No, I didn't get the chance to make one. Can I just wait until Dante is free?"

The woman widened her eyes," Nonsense, you never have to wait. Let me clear Dante's schedule for the next few hours." She said scurrying back to her desk. 

 I watched as she picked up her phone and spoke lowly into the receiver looking panicked. Less than a minute later a dark skinned man walked out dressed in a very formal business suit. He had a dazzling smile and greeted us both with a hand shake. 

"Follow me to my office," He said escorting us into the back. 

There were only a few doors along the hallway that was decorated with many pictures. It was warm and welcoming, a complete contrast to the last place Harry had taken me. When we reached his office, he allowed us to go in before him. 

"Take a seat, please make yourselves comfortable. Can I offer you any refreshments?" He asked, closing his door and making his way to the chair behind the desk. 

Harry shook his head," No thank you, I would just like to get right into it."

Dante smiled," Perfect. So what are you looking for? A condo in Barbados? Perhaps and beach house in Hawaii?" 

Harry shook his head," Im looking for a house in America."

Dante looked surprised as he pulled a sheet of paper and a pen from a drawer," Okay, lets narrow it down, America is pretty big." 

Harry turned to look at me," Massachusetts."

I smiled at him, he must have remembered me telling him thats where I was from. I couldn't believe he was willing to move across the country just so I could feel more at home. 

Dante kept writing on the sheet of paper," How many rooms? Would you like it by the water or the city?"

Harry turned to me again," What do you think Sam?"