BSM: you're little and you think one of them is your boyfriend xx

(AN: CUTEST PREFERENCE EVER!!)

Calum: (4 years old) "Calum, i have a boyfriend!" you scream running up to him and hugging his leg, as you couldn't reach his waist. He chuckled and looked down at you. "Do you now? Who is the lucky guy?" "Michael!" you cheer, putting your hands behind your back, looking all the cute little princess girl. "Does Michael know?" You nodded and ran back to get Michael and dragged him back to Calum. "See, he's my boyfriend." Michael winked at Calum. "I sure am, and i couldn't be happier."

Luke: (2 years old) "Boyfriend." you mutter sitting on Ashton's lap. "Boyfriend?" Luke asked, making sure he heard you correctly. You nodded and patted Ashton's cheek gently. "Yup. Ashton my boyfriend." Ashton's eyes widened slightly. "Am i really? You never asked me." he pouted and you giggled. "Be my boyfriend, Ashy?" He smirked and kissed your forehead. "Of course i will, only if Luke says it's alright though, wouldn't want him to be mad at me!" You nod and bat your eyelashes at Luke. "Please, Lukey?" He chuckled. "Just be careful with her Irwin."

Michael: (3 Years Old) Waking up from your nap, you grabbed your blanket, rubbed at your eyes and journeyed your way downstairs where Michael and the other boys were. When you saw Luke you giggled and ran right for his lap, accidentally landing right on his junk. He groaned. "Hey, (YN)." You giggle, unaware of the pain you just inflicted upon Luke. "Boyfriend, i missed you!" Luke finally managed to get himself together and smiled at you. "Hey there, yeah it's good to see you again. How about you talk to your brother about me and you first, give me some time to catch my breath again." You giggled and ran for Michael.

Ashton: (1 Year Old) "Alum." you gurbled out and Calum glanced at Ashton. "She trying to say my name?" He nodded. "She can't pronounce her "C's" and "K's" quite yet, so that's the best you've got for now." Calum smirked. "I like it. Come here, (YN)." Stumbling your way over to him, you leaned forward and kissed his lips. When you turned back around and sat in his lap, Calum stared wide eyed at Ashton. "She kissed me!" Ashton laughed. "You must be her new boyfriend! Be happy, Calum, you've got good company with her other boyfriends, last week her boyfriend was Tarzan, so you're doing quite well if may say so."