Halloween xx

Calum: "Stay still, I’m going to fuck this up." You say from your perch on your boyfriend’s lap. "I can’t, you keep squirming and it’s distracting me.” Calum says, pouting as he grabs your hips to “steady you.” You roll your eyes, “I keep moving because you keep your moving your hips.” He just waggles his eyebrows at you, while grinding against you a bit, and you can’t help but laugh. “You’re gonna regret looking like an idiotic Billie Joe with fucked-up eyeliner if you keep this shit up,” You warn him, pulling back, making sure you don’t get a line on his too-perfect cheeks. “DON’T WANNA BE AN AMERICAN IDIOT!” He practically shouts in your face. “I hate you.” “You love me.” You can’t help but sigh happily, “Yeah I do.” He leans forward and kisses you, “Good.” Then you two maintain eye contact for a bit then shout “DON’T WANT A NATION UNDER THE NEW MANIA!”

Luke: “Shit fuck I’m so sorry!” You blurt, almost spilling your drink all over some random tall guy. Shit that’s Luke Hemmings fuck you’re an idiot. You almost spilled your drink at the most famous person at this party. His blue eyes blink at you, almost entranced, then he clears his throat, “Totally my fault.” You smile, then look down at his costume. He’s wearing a sweater with a plaid shirt peeking out underneath and jeans, and you would accuse him of being too “cool” for not wearing a costume to a costume party when you see him holding a blue french horn. You burst into laughter. He looks down at himself, “What? Do you have a problem with How I Met Your Mother?” He jokingly pouts. With your other hand, you shake your yellow umbrella at him and he laughs too. “Excellent taste.” He says, eyeing your black dress and trench coat. You can’t help but blush, “You too. I’m Y/N.” “I’m Luke.” 

Ashton: "You excited about your first Halloween with your sister?" You kneel down to ask your son (while adjusting his Spiderman mask.) "I’m gonna get lots of candy!" Fletcher bounces on his heels. "You definitely should, you’re the best damn Batman I’ve ever seen!" Ashton says, walking in with your daughter Anne (Alice from Alice in Wonderland) in his two actual arms. Before you can berate Ash for swearing around your son again, Fletcher gasps, “Daddy! I’m Spiderman. Batman is a loser.” “Yeah ‘daddy’, how could you be so silly?” You tease lightly, standing to grab Anne after adjusting your White Rabbit ears. “Tonight, I am Doctor Octopus, and you will not stop me from taking over New York!” Before he hands Anne off, Ash leans close to whisper, “I’m gonna get you back for that ‘daddy’ thing later tonight, bunny." You can’t help but let your mind wander to tonight as you watch your husband chase after your son.

Michael: "What, are you scared?" Your best friend teases. You scoff unconvincingly, "No…" But then a human-machine-thing jumps out at you and you scream at the top of your lungs, jumping into Michael, who laughs at you, "Pussy." "This is your fucking fault." You keep a tight grip on his (amazing) arm as you continue through the haunted house attraction. "You’re so cute when you’re squirmy." "I’m always cute." You instantly say. It’s almost over it’s almost over. Mike clears his throat, “Yeah, you are.” You’re about to ask him what’s up when a chainsaw-wielder jumps out at you. You scream and, instinctively, Michael jumps in front of you then pulls you to the exit. As soon as you’re out of the house, you turn to him, “You saved me.” He shrugs, “‘Course I did.” Unable to resist it any longer, you wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him. After a solid make-out session, he says, “I thought you were gonna strangle me.” “Shh don’t remind me.” And then he kisses you.