He makes you feel more confident about insecurity xx

Ashton: You guys had just walked onto the beach. You took off the tank tops you were wearing, and then started to apply the spray on sunscreen. "Hey (Y/N) you forgot to take off your shorts, silly." He started to slip them down but you pulled them back up. "I swim with them on." He gave you a funny look. "Why? Won't you get awkward tan lines?" This topic was starting to make you feel uncomfortable, you didn't want to lie to him. "(Y/N) what's wrong?" You took a deep breath. "I hate my thighs. They're thunder thighs. and people have made fun of me for it in the past." You were looking at the ground not wanting to look him in the yes. He lifted chin, wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed you. "You are the most beautiful girl in the whole world. And you do not have thunder thighs, your legs are gorgeous and you are perfect to me."

Calum: The two of you were going out to a fancy dinner. He was wearing a suit and tie, and you were wearing a little black dress that showed off all of your curves. "Ready to go?" Calum asked you."Yeah hang on a sec, I need to change out of these heels." He look puzzled. "Why?" You came back wearing a cute pair of flats. "I feel insecure in my heels, I'm already really tall. They make me taller than you when I wear them too." He went back into your room, and handed you back the heels you are wearing. "Put them on for me please, they make you look so sexy." You sighed, "Calum I can't do that, I'll feel ugly wearing them." He sat you down and slipped off the flats and put on the heels. "You look perfectly fine in these, you shouldn't be insecure about your height, babe."

Luke: "Wanna go get some ice cream?" Luke asked you as you were walking out of the movie theater. "Yeah, I've been looking forward to it all day." You looked down at your body, and changed your mind. "On second thought I'm really tired." Luke stopped and looked at you, "You just said that you have been looking forward to it all day, c'mon it'll only take a couple minutes." You started walking to the car, "Seriously I'm just really tired." He grabbed your wrists. "There's more to it (Y/N) talk to me about it." You gave up, "I've eaten a lot today, and I don't need to have ice cream." He shook his head, "Not a good enough answer, lets go get the ice cream." You stood still, "I'm not eating it." He got a serious look on his face "(Y/N) you have the most rockin' body I have ever seen, and I like my girls curvy, so the more ice cream the better." He kissed you on the lips. "So mint chocolate chip sound good?" you ask him.

Michael: The two of you were cuddling on the couch watching a movie. He started to tickle your sides and you would spaz. After a while he started tickling you and you were laughing so much you couldn't breathe, "Please stop!" you said in between laughs. "Okay, okay only until you start to breathe normally again." He put his arm around you. "Michael, it makes me feel insecure when you tickle me. My laugh is so annoying." He turned your chin towards him. "It is the most beautiful laugh I have ever heard! It's so adorable." You shook your head, no it sounds like a chipmunk laughing! It's so bad." You explain. He pulls his phone out of his pocket and YouTubes' ' annoying laughs' he played a couple videos for you, and they all sounded really bad. "See, your laugh is way more cute and sexy than any of those." Michael kissed you. "Okay I believe you!" "Good because I'm going to tickle you again!"