Chapter 3

It was Saturday, so Bella didn't have school today. I went downstairs in my shorts and muscle shirt to eat breakfast. Bella sat at the table hunched over a bowl of cereal. Charlie must have left for work already, which was understandable since it was noon already. I grabbed a bowl and poured some milk in it then the cereal. I sat down next to Bella and started eating, neither of us said anything. "I want you to meet them." She said suddenly. I chewed my food slowly,

"Meet who, exactly?" She looked up and stared into my eyes.

"The Cullens." I choked and started coughing madly. I downed a glass of water and turned back to her.

"You want to throw me into a nest of bloodsuckers?" I told her incredulously.

"You're closest thing I've ever had as a sister and they are like family to me too." I blinked and stared at her for awhile.

"Alright, but on neutral ground." She looked at me confused.

"Like anywhere that isn't their home."

"They aren't going to-"

"I can't just take your word for it Bella. Try to see it from my point of view, I have to be smart here." She sighed and looked out the window. Sure enough the sleek silver Volvo rolled up outside. I mentally cursed.

"Okay, I'll go tell him and he'll call his family and set something up. Just wait here a minute." She quickly rose from her seat and went to meet Edward. She seems pretty urgent with this whole thing if she wants me to meet them today. I went upstairs to get dressed. I kept the grey muscle shirt but slipped on some ripped jeans. I popped a piece of gum in my mouth to take my mind off the metal taste I got in my mouth, and went downstairs to put on some runners. I walked over to where Bella stood and Edward got off his phone. I arched my eyebrow waiting for her to tell me what was happening.

"The only neutral ground we have is at the river in the forest." He turned to Bella,

"Jacob and his pack will probably be there, monitoring us."

"Why?" I asked. He turned to me,

"Because from what they can tell, you're just a human and if your on neutral ground and something happens they have cause for a fight." I nodded in understanding. We all got into the Volvo and he drove off towards a deeper part of the forest. The entire ride was so awkward, you could've cut the tension with a butter knife. He pulled the car over and we began our trek into the forest. It wasn't long before I could the sound of rushing water. I counted six vampires total, plus Edward that made it seven. And weirdly enough they were all coupled up. I stood a ways back on the bank keeping my distance and my guard up. Bella spoke first,

"These are the Cullens; Carilse, Esme, Alice, Jasper, Rosline and Emette. And this is Arianna, she-"

"Bella!" I warned her roughly. She turned toward me startled at my outburst. I slid my hands into my back pockets to keep them from forming fists.

"You should know better by now to tell secrets that aren't yours." Her mouth opened slightly then closed it firmly.

"Who shoved a stick up your ass." The bulky meat head, who I believe was called Emette said. I rolled my shoulders back and bit back a snarl. That's when I heard the heavy footfalls. The werewolves were here. I glanced behind me, five total had showed up. Two grey, one brown, a black and one a reddish copper.

"Jake." I heard Bella say, I followed her gaze to the reddish copper wolf. He was the biggest, he looked like the alpha, but my instincts told me he wasn't. The black one was, it was obvious from the formation they held. So that was Jacob Black, he was the same size as Thios which was understandable since Thios would be alpha after Raine stepped down.

"Your scent is different from a humans, what are you?" The blonde man, named Carilse asked me.

"Just a regular girl who had her soul stolen by wolves." That gained their attention. Bella just rolled her eyes, it was the same dramatic speak I had told her when we were kids. The werewolves shifted their attention to me as well.

"What exactly does that mean?" Carilse asked me again. I tipped my head up to the sky, it was going to start raining again soon.

"Well to give it summery I have all the abilities of a werewolf, without the shifting part. Plus a few other things." The black wolf growled lowly. Jacob slowly made his way toward me till we were eye to eye.

"What are you looking at half breed?" I sneered, but he continued to stare. His body trembled like he was getting ready to shift back to is human form. I couldn't let that happen. While I wasn't on their side, I deffinitly wasn't on the vampires. I grabbed his ear and yanked it hard making him lower his head and bringing his ear to my lips.

"You keep your head alpha or this is going to turn into a free for all." It didn't matter that the others heard me because they wouldn't understand. I spoke to him in a forgotten language that only the right that his blood carried could translate it. The language of the alphas. I could see my reflection in his eyes. He circled around me and came up on my left. It was a stance Thios or Kira sometimes used as if to say they had my back. The black wolf stayed where he was, bad choice.

"What did you do?" Edward asked me suddenly, I tipped my head toward him and gave him the most innocent look I could muster.

"I can't hear his thoughts now. And I can't hear yours at all either, why?" A small smile found its way onto my face.

"Bella taught me." They all rounded on her, Jacob growled softly beside me.

"It's not something she was aware of, I simply borrowed some information from her brain." I shrugged my shoulders nonchalantly. As much as I wanted Bella on the other side of the line of the vampires, it was best just to test the waters and see how far I could push them, for now.

"You borrowed information from her brain? Its impossible for a werewolf to have those kinds of abilites." Carilse stated matter of factly.

"I did say 'plus a few other things.' This is one of those other things. Now enough about me, there is something we need to discuss." I gave each vampire a hard look. I glanced at Bella, she gave me a pleading look, she knew what I was about to say.

"You can't turn her." Jacob huffed in response as if to agree with me.

"That isn't your decision!" Bella wailed. I looked at her sadly, she was nothing more of a shadow of the girl I grew up with. She so seemed defeated now.

"I never said it was. I said they can't and not because of some law. You mentally can't." Her eyes widened. She gave me no choice, but to pull my trump card.

"What do you mean by mentally?" The petite vampire asked in a small voice.

"If Bella turns she won't be a vampire. She'll turn into a Fury."

~Oh my lantis, say what!! I said sparks would fly, I just didn't exactly mean with Jacob, hehe. Thanks to juicyluci for the wonderful comment (just thought I'd add that just in case ur wondering why I dedicated this chapter to you) Comment, vote, read.......SHARE SOME LOVE WITH MY POOR POOR STORY~