Chapter 8-Parties and Poison Pt.2

I turn to the guys my team were talking too. They had cups of the contaminated punch. I literally rip each cup out of their hands and throw it like I did to Caine.

"Are you high Cecelia? I highly doubt the professor would let poison punch be served to us." Alex says making me pause my throwing of cups.

"Okay then explain this."

I push Alex out of the way and place my hand on the wall, CAI identifies me and I speak.

"Identify the irregularities of the contents of this cup please."

I place the cup in the space in the rock.

"I trust you." Caine assures looking down at me rubbing my shoulders.

I smile back.

"So I guess you're the mysterious Cecelia we hear all about." One of the guys say.

He had blonde hair and blue eyes. I look at him and consider for a moment.

"Yeah. So?"

He goes to say something else but we are interrupted by a yell.

"What the hell my powers aren't working."

I turn and stare at Alex. That shout was chorused my basically the whole room.

"You know I am always right. The people on the edges of the crowds, the ones in all black clothing. They are the people that contaminated the punch. Well, I am pretty sure." I tell them.

"Only anomaly found. Neuro toxin poison to mutant kind. Causes drowsiness, loss of power and entering a state of complete uselessness." CAI states.

"Send results to Professor and Bruno." I reply.

I swipe my hand down the rock, ridding it of all programs.

"Hey everyone, we are here to take PHASE down. In honor of CONTROL." I voice yells.

I look to see a female standing on the stone pillar I made. Her skin was glowing and her hands were letting off a bright fluorescent light. The rest of her 'motely' crew were standing at the base of the erected rock.

Great.

One of the guys fanned his hands out and a light fog began to seep out. People started to drop like flies, but a few were left standing looking around confused.

The fog reached us and three of the four guys standing in front of us fainted. I felt it started to pull me too. But I placed a hand on Caine and held myself up. I could feel my brain slowing down, but I push the sleepy haze away.