While The Night Is Young • Rick

I can't believe we both won still! I love the way she looks at me, I love the way she talks to me, I love the way she treats me, I love the way she makes me feel. She's my Queen, I'm her King.

Rick's POV

"Welcome to the best ice cream in existence." I open the door for her.

"I've heard of this place, is it really that good?" She asked me.

"Not as good as tasting as I am." I wink.

She shoves me lightly.

"What would you like?" I asked her.

"This Place's version of vanilla." She was confused.

"T-that's possible right?" She asked.

"Of course." I told her.

A girl that looked human was running the parlor.

She looked half dead and half on some crazy ass crack.

"W-what would you like sir." She asked.

"Yeah, just get me w-whatever taste like v-*ERUP* Vanilla, and whatever tastes like *ERUP* C-chocolate." I roll my eyes.

"Should you like flies in your ice cream, sir?" She asked me.

"Do I looking like an f-fucking spider?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Alright so flies it is." She added it to out order.

"N-NO YOU FUCKING D-DUMBASS, I DONT WANT ANY G- *ERRP* GODDAMN FLIES IN OUR ICE *RRP* CREAM!" I throw my hands in the air and slam a fist on the counter.

"Calm down Rick." Y/N puts her hands in my free hand.

Suddenly I felt the wave of calm fill my body, I didn't have the urge to kill the woman behind the desk anymore.
She, she calmed me down?

"Thank you." I mouthed.

"I'm sorry, just joking, no flies please," I told the cashier.

"Okay. It's settled." Her eyes were filled with fear, yeah bitch you better be scared of me.

"I need to go get the no-fly ice cream in the back, I won't be gone long."

I nodded.

"You okay now?" She asked, rubbing my hand with hers.

"Yeah. Thanks." I turn a little red... I love her.

"You were gonna break her face, I could feel it." She laughed.

"More like spoon her eyes out." I roll my eyes, giving a little smile.

"I like that table over there, it's a nice table." I point to a table in the corner.

We wait for our ice cream.

"Here you are." The girl comes back and hands us our ice cream.

"Let's go sit down!" Y/n say, she, she's so happy. The vibe fills my state of mind.

"Hell Yeah!" I exclaim.

We both sat down, eating our ice cream, talking in between licks.

"So, Y/N, do you still hate me?" I ask her, slightly stopped eating.

"No, I never hated you, it was you that hated me I guess." She stopped eating her ice cream too, she twirled her hair around her finger.

"I-I'm sorry." I choke out. I've never really had to apologize before.

"Y-you are?" She started eating her ice cream, but with ever so lightly licks.

"Yes, I should have been nicer. But at least we are friends now right?" I asked.