I Fought A Scientist Once • Rick

Y/N's gonna try to attack me, she won't even get close. I got a pocket knife, good enough. But that's where I fucked it up.

Rick's POV

I hear movement, from outside, but no ones there? I keep my guard up, it must be Y/N, but, she's not around?
Then suddenly the window opens.

"Who the hell is there?" I shout.
"It's your death, Rick." I was right, it was Y/N.
She laughs, "Can't you see me? Or are you too Old and Blind too?" She laughs even harder.

She reveals herself to me.

"Woah, invisible *erupt* cloak, that's badass," I say walking up to her.

"Too bad, you'll be dead and *rrp* would be able to wear it anymore."
I pin her down on the wall, holding a knife to her neck.

She kicks me back, puts her hood back on and vanished once more.

Are my feet frozen?

"Told you, Rick, surrender now, or I'll beat the shit out of you." She takes the hood off and smirks.

She unfreezes my feet free.

I come dashing toward her and tackle her. She punches my face, and pushes herself onto me. I punch her back, this continues various amount of times until I pushed her off me.

"You got a lot of stamina for 60." She says to me, she's holding out a device with 4 buttons, she presses the pink one.

"Like my katana? I think it would look good on you!" She sprints toward me ninja style.

I quickly dodge and stare at her.

"I-i got a pocket knife!" I shout.

She puts her katana away, and takes off the cloak, and starts to laugh.

"Aren't you hungry yet?" She asks.
"Yeah, * Erup* a little." I chuckle.

She starts to walk to the kitchen, now's my chance.
I tackle her front the back.

"Nice." She says.

"What? Can't *rep* keep up now?" I whisper in her ear.

Apparently, Morty and Summer were in the kitchen, and watched us fight the whole time.

"Sexually Harassing someone already?" Morty says

"Ooo, Grandpa Rick's clingy." Summer teases.

"Am not!" I get off of Y/N and give her my hand so she could stand back up.

"Y-you helped her up. That's new." Morty says, staring at the two of us.

"He's a good fighter, for 60." Y/N smacks my chest and smiles.

"And she's pretty good, for almost getting killed at 22." I walk past her and hand her a drink.

"For you information, Rick, I would have got you, if it weren't for me being hungry." She hands me the drink back.

"Have some, you're gonna need it." She smirks and sits at the table.
She pulls up her sleeves.

"Well, Shit, I'm bleeding." She says sarcastically.

"Y/Y-N's bleeding!" Morty yells.

"I'll be alright. You better check yourself Rick." She point to me.

"Actually, I think I nicked your leg." She points to my leg.

I roll up my pants leg, she was right.

She walks over to me, and she's prepared with a tiny first aid kit she had.

"I came prepared." She smiles, motioning me to sit down.