Time To Kick Some Rick Ass •Rick

Rick's POV

What a lovely morning I don't feel like a dying one bit. I wonder if Y/N is still sleeping. I roll over.

"Good Morn-" She's not there.

I knew this was going to happen.. shit, shit, SHIT. I quickly put on my lab coat and rushed to the garage.

"I-is something wrong Rick?" Morty tried to say.

"S-SHUT THE FUCK UP Y/N WENT MISSING"
"S-SHE... S-SHE WHaT?" Morty panics, I just ignore him.

Good thing I'm the smartest man ever to ever be, I made the greatest decision late night...

*FLASHBACKS TO LAST NIGHT*
———————————————

As Y/N drifted to sleep I knew she wasn't safe, I've been carry a small tracking device in my lab coat all day, I decided to implant the tracker into Y/N's arm before hell broke loose. The Rick's were coming, I could feel it, I'm not letting them take away my Y/N.

Y/N was out cold and I'm hoping she'd stay that way. I got up ever so slightly and walked to where my lab coat rested, I took it off since it's hot, and I opened some windows, fuck, I'm going to die from heat up in this bitch of a temperature. I say back on the bed and held the tracker in the palm of my hand.

The tracker kind stings when it it implanted so I hope she doesn't wake the fuck up...
There are some side effects to the tracker however I'm hoping don't effect her.

Side effects include: Full bladder, headache, lung collapses, kidney failure and a shit ton of other bad stuff

The most common was a quick piss and you're done with the side effects, I don't know why the hell it does that's shit but if it keeps her safe. I think she can survive a piss at night.

As I place the tracker ever so slightly on her arm, the track rests there, then it implants itself.
Y/N didn't move at all.. hope she's not dead, I softy check for a pulse, thank lord, I suppose, since there isn't one to me, that she's alive.

I lay back down and roll over, Y/N starts to twitch, she must have to piss, like I predicted before, I pretend to sleep.. a few moments later I was too, knocked out cold.

*FLASHBACK OVER*
——————————-
"M-morty I need you to hold these wire together and don't let go" I look him dead in the fucking eyes, I just woke up to some great ass bullshit of a kidnapping.

As Morty holds the wire together, on a screen near by is the location of the tracker.

"I-it's starting to burn R-rick" He yelps.
"I know Morty, it's an old tracking device, one I know that wouldn't kill her, please just hold it the fucking together." Morty nods

As the screen fuzzes before me, I become frustrated and beat the screen a little. Finalfuckingly, it became crystal clear.

"ITS GOING TO SET A FIRE" Morty shouted.

"LET ME GET THE COORDINATES" I shout at him.

I set my portal gun to the coordinates of Y/N whereabouts.
"Fin-nally." Morty exhaled as he kissed each hand.

As I grab a shit ton of weapons and equipment, I load Morty too.

"You're going with me Shithead." I groan.
Morty smiles and says "Let go get back Grandpa Rick's girlfriend!"

I punch him and open up the portal.

"I'm coming for you baby, hold on."

———————————-
I'm sorry it's been awhile
Deuces- @chaoswriter1 💛