Chapter 8

(The image is Daisy, this is what she looked like. Yes this was my actual dog, Daisy, before she passed away to liver disease. I loved her dearly and she will be in my heart forever)

Moira smiled at you, as you looked like you were going to fall asleep on her "[Y/N], you look quite tired... I don't mind if you want to take a nap." she said. You looked up at her, you were going to take a nap anyway even if she didn't say so. You nodded. "Sorry Moira, cleaning is apparently very tiring." You said. "Make sure its just a nap, wake me up in a bit," You said, and Moira nodded. You began to doze off in her arms... She gently wrapped her arms around you, hugging you close to her chest. She smiled at you and pulled the blanket over you. Then she continued to watch Stranger Things for a little bit, turning down the volume a little bit so that you could sleep. You had always been a quiet sleeper, you never snored or anything. Moira found this quite cute. She petted your head softly, almost falling asleep herself. Moira checked the time and decided she shouldn't take a nap because she probably wouldn't be able to sleep tonight if she did. About 40 minutes later, you woke up, yawning. Moira looked at you, smiling. You sat up and stretched. "Wow, I actually woke up on time." You said. Moira chuckled. "Mhm." You then got up "I think i should let my dog out of the kitchen." Moira smiled "Oh, you have a dog?" You nodded. "She goes crazy when people are over though." you both walked downstairs, and you opened the kitchen door, and as usual, Daisy ran right up to Moira and tried to jump into her arms but she was small so she just went up on her hind legs like an idiot. Moira smiled at her, petting her. Daisy wagged her tail happily and got on the couch. Moira chuckled "She's definitely a hyper one, that's for sure." You smiled "Daisy should calm down soon... So... what do you wanna do?" Moira shrugged. "Up to you, [Y/N]."

(Comment on this chapter for ideas what [Y/N] and Moira should do, the best idea will be picked :D if i cant choose ill just think of something my self. Also, dont forget about this chat room! The password is : moira . http://www.chatzy.com/63376382330548 )