Chapter 5- Love ❤

[Y/N]'s eyes shifted over to Sombra, who was now offering some hot cocoa to everyone. You decided to take some, and thanked her,taking a sip. It wasn't too hot, and did not burn your tongue ,thankfully. 'This cocoa is delicious!' You thought to yourself. "Wow , Sombra, this hot cocoa is amazing! It's actually the best I've ever tasted!" Sombra smiled at your response and blushed. "[Y/N], you really think so? Thanks! It's nothing special." "She replied. You smiled at her. "Yes, I agree with [Y/N] on that one, you make the best cocoa Sombra" Moira said, agreeing with you. Widowmaker, Doomfist and Reaper nodded. Sombras face was bright red. "Awwww, thank you guys!" She said, grinning happily. She sipped her cocoa , still smiling widely. Moira looked down at you, smiling. She was glad that you were getting along with everyone. She felt bad about what you had to go through with Overwatch. She knew that you didn't deserve being kicked out , as you did not do anything wrong....Typical of Overwatch to foolishly push away somebody with great talent such as you. Moira could tell that you were a great addition to Talon. Then that was when she found herself staring at you smiling. She blushed looking away. "Uhm.... Sorry [Y/N]" you grinned at her "Hehe, it's fine Moira" You grabbed her hand under the table, and smiled ,looking into her beautiful red and blue eyes. She looked into your [E/C] eyes, blushing. You blushed too. You looked into each others eyes with expressions of compassion for a few seconds, until she pulled you into a hug. You blushed crazily. "M-Moira?" You whispered, your cheeks a bright shade of red. "What, my [Y/N]~?" She said, running her fingers through your hair gently. She then slowly proceeded to move her face closer to yours. You and her both closed your eyes, and you felt another pair of lips gently meet yours. You opened your eyes to see Moira kissing you passionately. You blushed harder, and quickly and nervously looked around the room, to find that everyone was staring at you. "Awww, I knew it~" Sombra cooed, smiling at you both. Doomfist chuckled, shaking his bead. Widowmaker just smiled lightly. Reaper just laughed a bit. Moira slowly pulled away, still holding you. "Oh, [Y/N]~" She just smiled.... she slipped you a note under the table, it was her phone number "Well... time to go now [Y/N].... maybe call me sometime. ..and maybe I could come to your house one day" you nodded and whispered to her with excitement before sneak went to go speak to Sombra and Widowmaker. "Meet me outside when everyone has left, ok?" Moira nodded. You walked outside, and sat down on the bench you and her previously had been sat on. You blushed, thinking about her beautiful red hair, and her shimmering eyes..... she was perfect... Doomfist came outside, and just waved at you "I assume you and a great first day, [Y/N]" he smiled "Well, I shall see you next week." Hehe then left, Reaper following him. Reaper just awkwardly waved bye to you. You smiled, waiting for the others to finish their conversation, as you nervously and awkwardly fidgeted around.... Sombra and widowmaker left, waving bye to you. Moira came and sat next to you. When you confirmed everyone was gone, you turned to Moira "So.... Moira... if you wanted you could... well.... we could ... you could maybe do a sleepover with me tommorow... if you want... heh" you blushed. Moira nodded "Why not~ I'll see you in the morning then, I'll gladly have a sleepover [Y/N]. Moira smiled, and kissed your cheek "Bye sweetheart" She faded around the corner. You blushed, and started to walk towards the bus stop, deciding to take the bus. The bus arrived on time, and you hopped on. You got some weird looks for your outfot, but you didn't care. You awkwardly waited for the bus journey to end, feeling stares from each corner of the bus. Then you heard some kids say "Ew, who's that? She looks so weird and edgy did she just come from anti Overwatch or something?" they snickered. You hissed to yourself. It turned out that you got off at the same stop as the kid who said that. When the bus passed, you turned to him and growled "I guess you could say I am 'Anti Overwatch'" the kid responded rudley. You couldn't hold this anymore. You just ran away. You went into your house and opened up your phone, and texted moira , telling her what this kid said to you. She responded,almost immediatley. "Don't listen to him my dear, he's just a little bratty teen" you then told Moira your address for tomorrow, and fell asleep. It was 9pm.