Chapter 10

(Dark's POV)
it's been about a week since i had entered her dreams warning her to stay away from a monster like me .. i haven't seen her since as i have been avoiding anywhere that she would possibly be. even though my eyes had disobeyed me and have searched for her countless times and my mind has betrayed me longing to see her again.. but remembering what anti had said i knew it was imperative that i stay away from her at all costs.

(Your POV)
i haven't seen mark since the night of the bar... i have taken several shifts to switch my schedule around hoping to catch him somewhere. (b/f/n) hasn't seen him either it's like he just disappeared and that makes me wonder even more about that dream. he has saved my life on more than one occasion he couldn't possibly be that bad he risked his life to save my own... i fell back onto my bed my arm instinctively covering my eyes from the light. i rolled over onto my side and grabbed my phone

texting (b/f/n)
(Y) Hey
(BF) whats up. still stuck on Mr. Mystery?
(Y) haha kinda... i just feel like shit i mean i shouldn't i barely knew him but that's the thing.. i never got to express my thanks to him...
(BF) i understand how you feel but like you said you barely knew him maybe you should just drop it sweetie i don't want to see you hurt over him he seemed like a nice guy but maybe it just wasn't meant to be ya know?
(Y) yea true... how about we go see a movie on Saturday?
(BF) sure girlie i am down for that. i will see you Saturday!!
(Y) kay goodnight girlfriend!
(BF) night boo!

sigh knowing i would get to hang with her in a couple of days made me feel happy. 'maybe i just need some chill time.' i put my phone on charge and layed down to go to bed.

(Dark's POV)
everything was blurry but i could make out that shock of green hair... '𝒜𝔫𝔱𝔦..?' he was on top of someone.. it was a woman she was crying it looked as if he was raping her... then the voices kicked in they sounded echoey and distant as if in a tunnel...
.

"S̺̪̔̾̅ͧ̏Â̠͍̥͓̙͔ͩͯ̎Y̺̭̬̬̜͍͍̮ͫͦ ̦͚̻̞̈́̉ͅM̮̈́ͣ̏͌̋͗Y͔͚̠̯͇͚͓͂ͩ̽ͥ̌̍̈́ ̥̝̜̲̗ͪͬ̔ͅN̻̞͎̥̞͖̪͓̓̌͆A͚̯̪̱͔̮̳ͫͬͪͧ͊ͮ̆̊M͙̤̦ͣ͌Ë̠̤̓ͨ͗ͬͦ̈̏ ̟͔ͭ̆ͪ̊̊ͦ̚̚!͇̹͍̰̿̈ͦͭ ͖̹̺͍͓ͪ̈́̇̉̎ͫ͂̉̎ͅͅS̟̝̖̍̔̔A̘̹̽͒̒ͤ̐ͫͩ̔Y̦͍̳̤̬̭̪̽͋̐̆̾ ̲͔͖͚͔̫͉ͧ̾̅͊ͯ̌I͚̳̜̳ͣ͛T̠̖̰̤̜̘ͮ̔̓̇̓ͧ͊!̝̬͎̲̂͑͐ͮ̾!̗͈̤̘̭̯̝̩̈̋̈͑͆̇ͫͤ"

everything seemed to fizzle out as i drifted to blackness he was laughing manically, my vision kicked back in... this time i could see her face and the tears spilling from her eyes...
"(𝖄/𝕹)!!!!!"

i sprang upright in my bed the covers tangled and strewn about my bed. i balled up my fists around my sheets. i put my face in my hands...and growled. i pulled my hands away threw off the covers and started up my shower my reflection caught my eyes they were glowing a deep blood red... i closed them and cracked my neck to clear some of the tension... 'looks like i was wrong... she needs me, now that anti will be on the hunt for her...' i slowly opened my eyes and got in the shower not sure how i wanted to go about this.