Chapter 3

the next couple of days were uneventful but my paranoia was at an all-time high i no longer walk to and from work. although it was a nice gas saver and i got some exercise by doing it i knew it was dangerous and now being shaken up and paranoid i couldn't. i haven't seen Mark since that night and i was wondering if i ever would...my manager dismissed me for the night as i was walking to my car i thought about grabbing a coffee at a local 24-hour Dunkin Doughnuts. once i got there and placed my order i sat down in a corner booth stirring my coffee.

enjoying the rich flavor of (preferred flavoring) i closed my eyes and sighed. the door dinged and i heard a man with a strong Irish accent placing his order i looked up curiously and saw a man with the same hairstyle as mark however his hair was a lighter brown and green instead of red. 'seems like a popular cut nowadays' he sat down two booths away facing me focused on his coffee and his phone. as i finished my coffee and stood up the man with the green hair looked up, our eyes locked 'wow he has such beautiful blue eyes' i looked away and walked past him

"excuse me lass?" "yes? how can i help you?" 'ughh why did I say that i'm still in uniform he's gonna think i work here' "i'm actually lost do you know a really good taxi service?" "oh umm yea i have heard that (whatever) Taxi is really good...i have their phone number if you need it" "that would be fabulous my data isn't working right now" i brought up their number and showed him my phone so he could dial it. "thank you so much uhh.." "(y/n)" "(y/n) that's a wonderful name thank you (y/n) you are a life saver. oh and my name is sean by the way." "you are welcome sean have a good night." i left and went to my car as i was pulling out sean stood outside and waved to me i waved back as i passed him. "next stop home" i sighed.