Mr. Player's Kids: Chapter 5

(A/N: That's Lucy over there (: This girl is probably the cutest actress in the world)

Mr. Player's Kids: Chapter Five

Emma's POV

"Dammit Chase just get the trash bag!" I shouted from inside of Chase's bedroom. I had woken up that morning with morning sickness.

Again.

"I'm on it, sweetie! Just let me-"

"NOW!" I screamed. This was just getting to be too much to handle, all of the irregular mood swings and the weird eating habits, most of all the morning sickness.

Yesterday I finally hit my third month in the pregnancy. The days leading up to that were...repetitive. Chase would get up to go to school, kiss me on the cheek so he wouldn't wake me, and then come back 6 hours later, of which I spent 4 hours on a couch or bed finding the right position to do my schoolwork.

My parents became silent. No matter how many texts I left, voice mails, emails, calls, messages to other people, they refused to speak a word to me. A few weeks after the news entered their brains they packed some stuff and went on a cruise, stately that they were just "getting away from all the stress that was ruining their relationship, and that if their pregnant daughter cared one bit she would let them have their time together to save their quote, failing marriage, unquote"

Not that that made any sense, whatsoever, with all the racket they made a few weeks before I told them anything.

Go figure.

With the news of my being now "left alone" I had no other choice than to move in with Chase, as he begged me to so many times. Expecting to go through all of the horrible hours of packing, his rich family (that never sounds not weird) hired a personal packing crew to pick up all of my belongings and bring them back to a new room in the Henry estate.

The first few days consisted of the most awkward dinners and evenings, after the staff would shoo me off whenever I tried to help clear the table, or help with dinner.

'We've got it covered' they'd always say, even if their hands were filled with 20 dirty plates and 6 empty wine glasses.

Being in the giant room I was put in, I felt like my belongings never quite filled the place, making me feel lonely whenever I slept alone at night, and turned out the giant chandelier style light that cascaded from the center of the room's ceiling. The only good part to being alone was the privacy I was finally allowed to receive, knowing that I got some alone time to just sit it out after a long day and think about the choices I made.

But the privacy never lasted. On a stormy night 2 weeks after I had gotten settled, apparently I screamed so hard from a nightmare I woke up the entire mansion, and the neighbors next door (and they own a mansion too). Chase ran into my room and slid into my bed, holding me for the rest of the night, as if on the occasion that he would let go I would be swallowed up by a monster.

Chase was always there for me. He would be the one to hold my hair back whenever my morning sickness decided to pay another visit. He was the one who was always figuring out new ways to entertain me, even if I was a bitch the entire day and didn't deserve it.

You'd be surprised how pregnancy can make you a bitch. If anything you should be more cheerful and happy-go-lucky, but apparently my body thought "happy-go-lucky" was overrated.

Chase's family...was confusing. His mother and father were overjoyed with the news of the baby, and couldn't be any happier with the news of them soon becoming grandparents. Chase's sister absolutely adored me and the baby.