chapter 13

The loser group was currently sitting in a circle in the fields. Bill sat next to Rose who mindlessly played with his fingers.

" I can only remember parts but, I thought I was dead. That's what it felt like." Bev brought back the memory of when it almost killed her. Rose closed her eyes and let out a small breath as she tried not to recall any of what happened that day.

"I saw us, all of us together back in the cistern. But we were older, like our parents ages."

"W-w-what were we all doing?" Bill asked as he rubbed his thumb over Roses knuckles, she rested her head on his shoulder.

"I just remember how we felt. How scared we were, I don't think I'll ever forget that." Bill looked at the ground and grabbed a piece of glass that was laying in front of him.

"Swear it. S-s-swear if it isn't dead. If it ever comes back, we'll come back too." Rose and Beverly immediately stood up, followed by everyone else.

He applied pressure and made a gash on his hand. Turning to Rose, he lightly held her hand in his, he looked into her eyes as though he was making sure she's was okay with it. She nodded her head and bit her lip as he cut a line in her hand.

 She nodded her head and bit her lip as he cut a line in her hand

Then it was Richie, Eddie, Mike, Stanley, Ben, and then Beverly. Bill lightly grasped Roses injured hand, she held hands with Richie, he held hands with Eddie, who held hands with Mike, holding hands with Stanley, who held hands with Ben, who was finally holding hands with the girl of his dreams, Beverly.

Everyone let go, "I gotta go" Stanley said, looking straight at Bill he continued, "I hate you." His straight mouth turned into a smile. "I'll see you later." And with that, the bandaged boy left.

"Bye guys." Beverly said, hugging everyone goodbye, giving Ben a small kiss on his lips. She pulled back to see his face red and his jaw slightly open.
Eddie then left, followed by Mike who left saying, "see you later losers."

Richie left with a small, "see you guys around." "I'll see you guys later" and with that Ben left as well. The two sat there in the grass, watching the sun slowly set.

Bill and Rose sat next to each other as they enjoyed the view of the blue river infront of them. She smiled, looking above her as the pink sky ombred into purple. Bill looked at Rose with a small smile on his face.

He adored the way she would put her friends before herself. He loved the way she would enjoy the small things in life. He thought it was cute the way her nose would scrunch up when she would laugh. He loved when she she could be sassy but at the same time delicate. He noticed how when she would get shy she would tuck a piece of hair behind her ear. How she would always blush at the mention of her and Bill as a couple.

___________________________
It was currently 8p.m. Bill and Rose were still laying next to each other in the grass, looking up at the stars that simmered in the sky.

"This has been one hell of a summer." Rose randomly said out loud. Bill didn't respond, he was thinking about how he almost lost Rose.

"I really thought I lost you, that night." Bill started, Rose looked at him, draped her arm across his stomach and snuggled into his side. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders and enjoyed the butterflies he got.

"I've been your best friend for 9 almost 10 years now, you're not getting rid of me that easily." Rose smiled against his neck. He laid his head on hers, the aroma of her vanilla shampoo filled his nose.

"I heard, everything you said to me when I was out." Rose smiled as Bills face began to heat up. "And it was your fault I had the green stain on my face from the cupcake." She laughed as he drew small circles on her hand with his thumb.

A small shimmer from a star darted across the night sky. Rose jumped up from the ground and ran towards the water. She smiled as she said, "Look! A shooting star!"

 She smiled as she said, "Look! A shooting star!"

She admired the reflection in the lake. Behind her, Bill was admiring the way Rose looked. The reflection of the stars were in her eyes. She had a smile on her face as she a gentle breeze blew by. He smiled as she continued to look at the stars.

"Rose?" She turned around to look at Bill who was staring deep into her eyes

"Rose?" She turned around to look at Bill who was staring deep into her eyes. He swiftly made his way towards her. He used one hand to hold one side of her face, his fingers pushing away a stray hair.

He slowly leaned in towards her, butterflies filled her stomach as he lightly grazed her lips with his. It seemed as though he hesitated, but quickly placed his lips firm on hers. The kiss lasted for a few seconds before they pulled back. The impact of the kiss caused heat to rush through both of their faces.

Sure it was cliche, but they didn't care. They felt as though they were on top of the world. Softly pulling apart to catch their breaths, the two had smiles spread on their faces. She rested her forehead agaisnt his and lightly kissed his nose. "You h-h-have no idea how l-l-long I've wanted to do that."

She let out a small laugh as she wrapped her arms around his neck and placed another kiss on his lips.
Their lips molded together perfectly, as though they were a puzzle piece. As they pulled away, Rose blushed as she leaned her head on his shoulder. Lacing their fingers once more, they walked back home hand in hand.

A/n Ahhhh I finally finished this story. I wanted to write a Bill Denbrough one for a while but I had to wait for the movie to come out on demand. Just a reminder I do not own any ideas or characters from the movie IT I only own my character Rose. Everyone else and all the credit goes out to the people who own the rights. I hope you enjoyed this, leave some comments and please vote💗
Lots of love!