Chapter 10

A/n: since people voted mostly for fash and Faye's it will be brother agains brother! MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR!!!
~Faith's POV~
I couldn't believe it, most of them are in love with me? My stomach them rumbled, I went downstairs to see all of them still there, I was about to head to the kitchen when someone grabbed my arm, I turned around to see taylor, "Please don't hurt me!" I said while hiding my face in my hands. "I'm not going to hurt you anymore, neither is the rest of us..." he said, he then pulled me into a hug, I tensed up at first, then after about a minute I relaxed... "We're really sorry we hurt you Faith, I don't even know what got into me and why I did it... I truly am sorry, I'm sorry for almost killing you, I'm sorry for beating you up in the hospital when you didn't accept my apology, I'm sorry for every mean thing I said to you, and I'm sorry for all the times I beat you up for nothing... you didn't do anything wrong, popularity just took control of us, we were just brain washed, I really hope you accept my apology, you don't have to right away, you can think about it for a little while, then give me your answer. I just want you to forgive me and be my best little Ducky again... so will you accept my apology?..." After that little speech, I looked him in the eyes and saw no signs of lying.... maybe he really is sorry for what he is done, or he's just an amazing actor... "How about let's just start over again... Hi my names Faith, Faith Lockharte!" I said cheery, he smiled really big, "Hi, my names Taylor, Taylor Caniff!" he said back the same way I did. we laughed, my stomach growled again, "Do you guys want me to make some burgers?" I asked, they all shook their heads really fast, "Will someone help me cut the vegetables?" I asked, "I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!!!!" Yelled Hayes, i walked over to him an grabbed his hand, I dragged him to the kitchen, I saw his cheeks redden, "What's wrong Hayes?" I asked innocently even though I knew why he was blushing, "I-I-it's n-no-nothing!" he stuttered, I giggled, I then took out some packets of ground beef, poured all the meat into a big metal bowl, I then mixed in some panko, paprika, salt, pepper, Chile flaked, and garlic powder. I mixed them all together and formed them into medium sized patties, I heated up a large pan on my stove and put olive oil in the pan, after the pan heated up, I put about 6 patties in the pan, once one side was finished I flipped the patties and put cheese on top of them. I covered the pan and waited about 5 minutes I had hayes set up a plate of buns and out the patties on 6 buns, Hayes then set up the table and I put the plates at each seat for the boys, I had quite a large table, enough to fit 2x us. don't ask me why I have such a large table, my brother got it. "Thanks for the help Hayes" I said to him and leaned in to give him a kiss on the cheek. His face was now as red as a apple. I giggled, i then went to the living room, the guys were all on their phones "YOUR FOOD IS READY!!!!" I yelled, I might have scared some of the guys so badly that some of them might have dropped their phones and fell on the floor. I laughed, the ones who fell were Aaron, Matt, and Nash. I went over to them, I help them up and gave them a kiss on the cheek, "Sorry guys!" I said while giving a small smile. their faces went red like hayes. I giggled. some of the other guys had jealous looks on their faces, I then skipped to the dinning room with the guys following. We all ate and talked at the same time, occasionally there were food being thrown. it was fun to have my best friends back, I hope We stay that way, you know besides one person....
----------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!
I AM HAVING A CONTEST FOR A ROLE AS THE GUYS GIRLFRIENDS AND FAITHS BEST FRIEND!!!! COMMENT YOUR PERSONALITY, APPEARENCE, AND STYLE!!!
NO NAMES ARE AVAILABLE!!!
Available/Taken:
Carter's gf:
Jack g's gf:
Jack j's gf:
Taylor's gf:
Matt's gf: Michelleespinosa_13
Shawn's gf:
Aaron's gf:
Cam's gf: Leigh (DA biyotch) 😂
Faith's BFF: