Chapter 15

~Faith's POV~
I woke up from my mid day nap, I had arms wrapped around me, I looked over to see hayes, I blushed. I checked the time on my phone 8:32 pm, my stomach then growled, ughhhh I don't want to get up... I just got up anyways, I went downstairs to see all of my bullies, I quickly went to the kitchen without any of them noticing me... I hope, I went to the fridge to look for something to eat, that was when someone grabbed my arm, I looked over to see Nash, "Please don't hurt me" I say while covering my face with my other arm. 'I'm not going to hurt you Faith, please let me talk to you..." he said, I looked into his eyes, he looked heartbroken and depressed... i slowly uncovered my arms, he then cupped my cheek with his free hand, I tensed up a bit and looked down, "Faith, this is only past memories your thinking about... I don't like you being scared of me anymore... I love you Faith, I just want to be with you for the rest of my life... Marry, have kids, watch them grow up, grow old, having our last breath to be I love you to each other... I can only image you with me... not anyone else.... please Faith, please say something... or atleast say I love you too..." I shook my head no and stuttered, "I-I I d-don't kn-know who I l-love" I said to him, "Then please, please tell me who the other person or people that you love.... just I want to know..." he said, "H-H-hayes and M-Matt" I said, his eyes then looked even more heart broken... I don't like seeing him sad like this, even if he is my bully, I stood on my tippy toes and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I decided to go clear my mind, "Guys I'm going boarding alone, don't come with me" I said to them, "Be careful Faith," Taylor said. I nodded my head and left out the door, I didn't even know where I was going, I ended up at a park, I just followed where my feet took me, I ended up at my secret hiding spot, it was a hidden lake with a waterfall, I lived in a small town so people didn't know about this place, it was the only place I could get away from people, I stripped down to my undergarments an jumped into the lake, I just floated with my stomach facing the sky. all I could hear was the water falling and birds chirping, it was nice and relaxing... my thoughts consumed me.... what would it be like if I did succeed in committing suicide long ago.... how would the boys be... would they just bully another person, or would they change? What if I tried right now...? I know some of the boys will miss me, but who else do I have in my life besides them... nobody, I just want to start over... maybe I will.... on the way home I bought some plane tickets to San Diego, California, the plane leaves at 4 am. I sneaked into my house through the back door, I managed to go to my room without the guys noticing, hayes was with them playing GTA 5 I quickly packed up half of my clothes, and my other necessities in my large suitcase, I hid it in my closet behind my left over clothes, I wrote a quick note to everyone, I waited for it to be night time, soon it was 3:20 am and all the guys were knocked out in either Tonys room or the guest bedroom. I grabbed my suitcase, called a cab ahead of time, then went to the corner of my street, there was the taxi leading to my new life... now the adventure begins....