Exams

Assalamualaikum warahmatulahi wabarakatuhu everyone!!!

I have very important news to share with you all today...

OMA!!!! I did my first real big exam. Basically, in my schools we have tests that are important but done in class or an hour or less. But then we also have big exams which we do in a hall in complete silence for 1 hour and 30 minutes. Today i did my very first big exam! I wasn't frightened at the start coz i was like "i have Allah SWT with me so i will be fine" but as i was lining up to enter the hall my heart stating beating and i got paranoid. But Alhamduillah, i got in put my phone off and gave it to the teachers (u have to) put my stuff in the room and went inside the exam hall. I thought it was going to be hard coz it was science (with physics, biology and chemistry in one paper) and i don't like science - it is hard but i am good at it coz i am in the highest level for it.  We finished it and i finished on time with one minutes left so i wanted to use that minute to check it but then the time was up. We got to leave school after the exams so we left at 2:55 and usually school finishes at 3:05 so we left 10 mins earlier than everyone else - i liked it coz the road was quiet XD.

I have my next big exam tomorrow for maths non calculator paper. I am excited but nervous at the same time. Please evryone pray for me to do well and find it easy. And make duaa for me to get good results and find out the results soon - i am nervous and the wait is nerve-wrecking.

Thank you to everyone for your prayers.

Jazakillahu khairan

Also have you seen the new cover? Do u like it?

Allah Hafiz❣😘