A Hilarious Relationship Gone Wrong

Authour: burntbrulee

Title: Alpha of the Rogues

Genre: Werewolf and Romance

Summary:

Tingles spread all across my body and I snapped my head to see his. Both dark, savage eyes peered into mine, and I knew exactly what I hadn't wanted was happening.

"Mine."

* * * * *

They called him the Alpha of the Rogues. They said he couldn't be tamed. They said he was too evil for a mate. So imagine my surprise when he called me his.

Review:

There's nothing complex about the writing style, as it's easier to understand the characters' dialogues and overall personality.

The most common problem to find is the lack of depth in description or a strong character growth. Despite that, I do give the author bonus points for at least coming up with a decent storyline with some interesting qualities to back it up.

I see the most realistic part about the book is the main female character. I've read worse books about mates getting along, such as "She's one of the boys" and "My Dark Knight" since the female characters have difficulties making their relationship work or be considered stable with the male character.

I honestly enjoyed reading this for only one reason and that being a certain character who simply killed me with laughter. Regrettably, I have to spoil it for you but it's Matthew.

Never have I seen someone cock block like he did.