A Mild Taste*

WARNING, sex scene.

Any modifications done by the author prior to the date of this released reveiw, was not included.

Author: vanessa_89
Title: BETA
Genre: Werewolf

Summary:

In all my gawking, I forgot I was seated at a window and that he could see me practically drooling over him. My fears were confirmed when he raised a perfect eyebrow and a smug grin played on his beautiful, full lips. I instantly dropped my blue eyes to my coffee and prayed he kept walking. I couldn't have been any more disrespectful! I had openly examined every visible inch of this man when I knew he held one of the two highest ranks possible. I should have instantly bowed my head in submission but I was careless enough to let my mind get carried away.

Review:

The summary alone was why I chose to read the book.

Romance is a genre that I've never been comfortable with since there are many writers who prefer that cliche, cheesy and unrealistic love story.

Although this book is based on Werewolf, please do not judge it for that pathetic reason alone. This is probably the most realistic and beautifully displayed book that I have ever come across on Wattpad (within this genre) and I very much enjoyed reading it so far.

For those who don't mind or have never read one with this genre before, then please do try it. It's a story that I very much liked for it's writing style and character choices.