Searching For Tyler

Jenna and Brendon arrived at Canton that early afternoon. When they stopped on a street light, Jenna could not recognize that they were at the right place. She was confused.

"Is this it?" She asked.

"Yes." Brendon said. Jenna gave him a stern look.

"I can't believe you would leave him here at this dark place! Poor Tyler must be wondering the streets alone."

Brendon smirked kindly to where Jenna didn't see it.

"I'm sure he's fine."

"FINE?" Tyler is alone! HERE!"

"Jenna please just calm down." Brendon said. "Let's just find a hotel and we'll go find him."

Jenna calmed down and proceeded down the street. Afterwards, They checked into a hotel for a few nights, got dressed, and went out into the streets to find Tyler.

Meanwhile, Tyler spent time with Josh and watched him work. Though it's the weekend, not much people are coming in to get their drums repaired. So they had the store to themselves.

While Josh did a few things, Tyler watched him. He couldn't take his eyes off him. He even wondered if Josh really likes drums.

"Do you do this for a living?" Tyler asked.

Josh looked up to him.

"Not really. I get paid a good amount of money to do this."

Tyler smiled.

"That's good."

Tyler decided to get up and look around the store. He saw all kinds of drums. But behind a shelf was a small ukulele. He picked it up and looked at it.

Looks like it hasn't been touched. Tyler thought to himself.

Once Josh finished his first set, he heard the sound of the ukulele. When he walked into the back room, he saw Tyler sitting on the one of the broken shelves playing with it. But when Tyler saw him, he immediately stopped.

"Oh no!" He said. "I'm so sorry."

He put the ukulele away.

"I didn't know if I was supposed to touch anything."

"It's okay." Josh said. "I don't think my boss will know."

Tyler sighed and felt relieved.

"But I gotta say, that was really good."

Tyler looked at him and smiled.

"Thank you."

He walked back to the other room with Josh and watched him finish the rest of his chores.

Meanwhile, Brendon and Jenna wandered into the streets to look for Tyler. They searched and searched every corner but could not find him.

Eventually, they stopped by a streetlight to rethink their plan.

"We looked everywhere but he's no where to be found." Jenna said. "Are you sure he's here?"

"Yes Jenna!" Brendon scolded. "I told you too many times."

"Okay okay! Jenna yelled back. "He may be in some of these buildings. Go search down that street. I'll look around here."

Brendon headed down the street Jenna ordered him to go.

Meanwhile, Josh's shift had just ended. When Brendon went down the street, he saw Tyler walking out of the shop with Josh.

He's alive. He thought.

Brendon was ordered to tell Jenna Tyler's location if he finds him. But he refused to. Brendon knew that Tyler was going to be found.

He realized that he needed to kill Tyler so that he could get what he wanted.

He walked down the street to find a pond shop near where Tyler was. He walked into the shop.

"Hello sir." The employee said. "How are you today?"

"I'm good." Brendon said.

He looked around the store and saw many interesting things. But when he looked onto the counter, he saw a black chest.

When he opened it, he saw a syringe filled with a small dose of blue solution and a tiny blue bottle.

"Excuse me sir." Brendon said. "Can you tell me what this is?"

The employee looked upon the inside of the chest.

"Oh, this is a very toxic solution." He said.

""You mean like a poison?" Brendon asked.

"Yeah, I'm afraid."

"How does it work?"

The employee couldn't believe that the man wanted to know how to use it. But he decided to tell him anyway.

"Well, you use this syringe to inject the toxin into yourself. All of the chemicals in the toxin will go to your lips. And you can be able to pass the toxin over to someone by connecting your lips to theirs."

Brendon was really fascinated and excited about what he heard so far.

"What will happen to the person?" He asked.

"As soon as the toxin hits them, they will fall into a sleep like death. Once that happens, immediately drink the antidote. Once you get rid of the toxins, it won't be able to save the victim."

Brendon realized that this was what he needed to kill Tyler.

"How much?" He asked.

"I would sell it to you for $10 but, you seem so eager to have it and I don't even want to know why. You can have it for free."

Brendon got excited.

"Thank you so much!" He said.

"But, it can only be used once." The employee warned.

Brendon nodded and left the shop with a weapon to kill Tyler.