Chapter 6 - Sex Slave

Chapter 6 – Sex Slave

[Brittany's POV]

"Did you meet up with me for that?" I chuckled nervously as I tried to avoid the subject. "Why don't we talk about something else?"

"You want to change the topic?"

"Yes,"

"How could I?" he snickered. "that..." he nudged on my neck. "...is something that I don't really want to see," oops...I forgot about the love bite that Dave gave me. I placed hand on my neck so that Paul wouldn't make a big issue about it anymore.

"This is nothing, Paul," I smiled at him. "And you always give Sophie hickeys all the time...it's no time to be unfair," what I said was true though. Sure, I did complain to him whenever he had sex with Sophie and marks on my bestfriend's skin would be obvious the next day, but didn't he know that what he was doing was affecting me too?

"I could let this slide if it was with any other guy, but with Dave Roberts?" he frowned. "What made you attracted to an introvert like him?

Yeah. Dave's a pretty introverted guy.

Aside from Dave's good looks...what was there to like about him? "He's got a big goal in his life," I tried to build him up. "He wants to become a doctor and he's...you know? Mysterious," I didn't know why I was even defending Dave. There were so many things that I hated about him.

If I were really to describe Dave, all I could really say was that he's a devil. I wouldn't even be surprised if he grew horns and a pointed tail at night. He was also a self-proclaimed sadist when there was me involved since I was the only one that he really enjoyed tormenting.

But from what I heard around the campus, he was also really smart, a typical introverted bad boy who never had a failing grade. He could really catch up with my grades if he tried harder. Damn. If he really did have had higher grades than mine, he would have had been the student council president.

But that was a funny thought.

Dave Roberts as the president?

Hell would rise above land.

***

Paul already dropped the subject since I refused to tell him anything. The both of us were currently having a casual date in the mall since this place was the nearest in our meeting spot and he was too tired to drive somewhere far away.

"That fair's already near," Paul reminded. "I heard that you were doing a great job assigning things to do to each clubs. I couldn't expect anything less from you,"

"Oh, please," I rolled my eyes. "Those things are part of my job as the president. There's nothing extraordinary about it,"

"You're extraordinary yourself," he winked at me.

"I also assigned a booth for the football team," I said. "You better help them out. Being quarterback isn't enough reason to slack off,"

"Yes' ma'am," he stood still and faked a salute with his right hand.

"But it's too bad that we can't go together," I pouted. "I was looking forward to watching the live bands with you after all,"

He then suddenly pulled me towards him and kissed my hair, "Don't worry. You know I'm going to do my best to get away from Sophie and spend time with you instead,"

"You better find a way," I glared at him.

"I will," with that, we continued walking as we tried to find a good place to eat. "I'm so tired of eating at fas—"

"Paul? Brit?" a new voice came from the back.

I nervously turned around to look at the newcomer. I knew of her voice that was why I was nervous. I wouldn't mistake the voice of my bestfriend.

"S-Sophie..." my voice cracked at her sight. "What are you doing here?"

"No," Sophie shook her head. "What are you doing here?" she looked over at Paul. Paul didn't even look that bothered by Sophie's appearance. He seemed to be taking it well that he showed no hint of nervousness on his face. "You told me that you had an important errand to run and now I see you walking nonchalantly in the mall without even telling me,"

What Sophie said made me happy since it meant that Paul lied to her to meet up with me.

Maybe Paul was ready to break up with Sophie?

I was dreading for that day to come.

"As you can see, I'm here taking a walk," Paul opened his arms wide, signaling for a hug "Come here, babe,"

Sophie decided to ignore Paul and turned her attention to me, "And you, Brit? What are you doing here with Paul?"

Think, Brittany.

Think.

Think.

"Damn it," I tried to look guilty, which wasn't really that hard. "Alright, I'll admit it," I took a deep breath and I could see that Sophie was anticipating for my answer. "Paul was asking me of what you would like as a gift since your anniversary is coming up,"

"W-What?" Sophie's eyes widened. "You were thinking of a gift for me?" her eyes were ready to cry as she looked at Paul and gave him a hug.

Of course, I knew that it was going to be their anniversary soon. I'd been with them for the longest time that my mind suddenly came up with a good excuse.

Great.

Now that I realized what I did, I regretted it.

Why would I do something that was unfair to me?

What I did was...I just made Sophie love Paul more.