Chapter 1 - Sex Slave

Before proceeding to the story...

Before you read my story please be informed that this story is part of the series called 'The BLISH Tales' This is part of the series together with Living with Guys, Being Nasty, Harkins Academy and I Don't Like Old Guys.

The stories in the series don't depend on each other so you can read it in any possible order that you like. The stories are all connected though you would still understand the plot without reading the others.

Though I would suggest for you to read the other stories for entertainment. 

Chapter 1 – Sex Slave

[Brittany's POV]

"When are you going to break up with her?" I asked Paul. I was getting tired of this. I wanted to be able to call Paul as my boyfriend in public. I wanted the world to see how we loved each other, but unfortunately, a hypocrite was getting in our way.

"As soon as possible," he answered. "You know Sophie's sick right?"

"But when? When are you going to tell her about us?" I said. "I'm sick of this Paul. Every time we have to meet, we need to do it in secret. I don't want to hide our relationship anymore. Am I not that worth it to be acknowledged in public as your girlfriend?"

"Brittany," he pleaded. "Please give me a little more time, I promise to make it sooner."

"Okay," I whispered loud enough for him to hear. I would give him just a little more time. If he couldn't get it done, I would be the one to tell Sophie about our relationship and I swore that nothing could stop me from doing that.

"Thank you," he then gently placed his lips on mine. "I need to go Brittany. I love you,"

"I love you too," I whispered back after he walked away.

***

I was about to go to the cafeteria when I heard someone clapping behind me. "Well, well, well, if it isn't Brittany Jackson," I turned around just to see Dave Roberts. The most popular guy in school. His jet black hair and piercing blue eyes almost made every girl in this school go crazy. "Never thought that you're that kind of girl,"

"How long have you been standing there?" I asked him whilst my heart was racing inside my chest. He'd got a bad timing but maybe he didn't see anythi—

"Not that long," he mocked and my optimism came crumbling down. "Don't you think it would be fun if the students know about your real personality Miss Jackson?"

"No one will believe you," I calmly said but deep inside, I was scared. I didn't even know why Dave was talking to me.

He was an introvert according to the rumors.

"Well," he played. "Let's see, what will happen if the whole student body figured out that their own student council president is secretly dating her bestfriend's boyfriend? Don't worry about them not believing me, I have my proof," he then took out his cellphone then played a video, our video, starting from the part where I asked Paul about him breaking up with Sophie. "Wait, I actually have more videos that were taken days before this one,"

What? He was stalking me this whole time?

"What do you want?" I gritted my teeth.

"Brit!" someone interrupted. And could you guess who it was? It was Sophie. She was now walking towards us and I glared at Dave.