Chapter 3 - Sex Slave

Chapter 3 – Sex Slave

[Brittany's POV]

As I was standing in front of Dave's house, I stared at the mansion in awe. I didn't have a choice but to go with him since he had something against me. "You're too rich for your own good," I commented. "What are your parents' jobs?"

"My parents are already gone," he shrugged.

"I'm sorry about that..." I told him honestly. I somehow felt pity for him since I grew up with both of my parents. Even now, we were complete in our house.

"I only have my brother and his wife," he explained.

"But why are you this rich?"

"We own a music company," he said like it was no big deal. "Ever since our father died, my older brother took over in managing it. It isn't as big as the other popular companies but we're close to it. How about you? What do your parents do for a living?"

"My mom is a dentist whilst my father is an attorney," I informed him. "I'm expecting that you would take over your company as well?"

"Nah," he said. "I want to be a doctor,"

"A doctor?" he nodded. "I could never imagine you wearing the white coat," I really didn't expect that he wanted to become a doctor.

"How about you?"

"I want to be a chemist,"

"Hmm..." he grinned. "That's a tough one,"

"What can I say?" I shrugged. "I like a good challenge."

***

"Aubrey, this is Brittany. And Brittany, this is my brother's wife, Aubrey," Dave introduced me to a gorgeous girl who looked like she was only a year or two older than us. Wasn't she too young to have had gotten married?

"Oh..." Aubrey smiled at me as we were currently in the living room of their house. "Aren't you the girl that little Dave is crushing on?"

"Litt—What?" my eyes widened. "Crushing on me?"

"I was just kidding," Aubrey laughed but gave Dave a smirk. She knew something that I didn't and I was sure of that. "Stay over until dinner alright?" she told me and I nodded. "I'll be preparing a feast since it's the first time that Dave brought a girl home. We should celebrate,"

"You're making a big deal out of this, Aubrey," Dave shook his head in dismay.

The front door opened and it revealed a guy who looked a lot like Dave but with a blonde hair...and he looked more mature. "Oh, who's she?" he asked as he took notice of my presence.

"She's Brittany," Dave answered. "And this is Gabriel. He is my older brother and Aubrey's husband,"

"Oh...you're Brittany?" Gabriel said my name as if he already heard of it before. "So you're the girl that my brother's been crushing on,"

"Not you too," Dave sighed.

Why did Gabriel and Aubrey tell me that Dave was crushing on me?

It couldn't be true, right?

"I doubt it," I decided to play along. Maybe they were just teasing me since it was the first time that Dave brought a girl in his house. I wasn't that surprised when I heard of it since he was an introvert after all. "He's the most popular guy in school. He wouldn't take a glance at someone like me,"

"Then why are you here if he's not interested?" Aubrey asked. "Aren't you also the most popular girl in school? You're beautiful, you're the student council president, and your grades are top-notch,"

"How did you know?" I frowned in confusion. I didn't know who Aubrey was so maybe Dave told her all about me.

"You shouldn't have told her that," Dave whispered to Aubrey but I managed to hear it.

"Face your feelings straight on, Dave," Gabriel advised his younger brother. "If you like the girl, tell her immediately,"

It felt awkward since I knew that they were talking about me and Dave. Surely enough, he didn't feel anything for me, right? What they said were all just false accusations, right?

"Alright," Dave sighed then looked at me dead-straight into the eyes. "I like you, Brittany."