Chapter 9 - What's going on....

"Jasmine Marie Trippy!" He bellowed. Then softened his expression and pulled me aside.
"I approve of you two. And I want you to ride on the 5 Seconds of Summer bus for the rest of the tour. But no funny buisness. Got me?" A smile grew on my face.
"Thank you dad!" I hugged him and ran back over to Luke and Ashton.
Dad left the store, and as soon as he was out of sight I grabbed Luke's arm and pulled him aside, away from the others. He pulled his arm out of my grip.
"Luke.." I whispered
"You said you liked me. Is it true?"

-RECAP-

I nodded.
"Yes. It's true Luke. I like you. Like....Crush like.." I smiled warmly.
"I like you too Jas!" He pulled me into a hug and smiled.
My face turned crimson red.
"Luke? " I questioned
"Yeah Jas??"
"Can I stay with you guys the rest of tour??"
He tilted his head then smiled "Of course!! I'd love to have you on the tour bus with us!!"
I pulled him into a tighter hug, our faces coming closer to each others.
"Well hello there Jas" He smirked and placed his lips on mine.
I kissed him back with passion.
He was one of the best things to happen in my life.
I love him...
I know for a fact I didn't say anything a loud cause I was to busy kissing Luke. Luke Hemmings.
He pulled away slowly
"Jas...I love you..." My eyes grew wide and I stumbled towards him, falling on-top of him
"Y-You WHAT?!" I whisper-yelled
"Do you love me too?" He smiled, my face turned darker red.
I nodded and his face lit up

-1 HOUR BEFORE THE NEXT SHOW-

"Jasmine!" Travis yelled and ran over to me.
"You gotta get ready to perform!" My eyes widen and I ran out of 5SOS' bus and onto the We The Kings bus.
What to wear?!
Then, an idea popped into my head...My gray VANS shirt, with turqoise short shorts, and my all black converse. Then accessory wise, a beanie (similar to Duncan's orange one, but gray), a necklace that's a bullet but has a cross with a diamond in the center, and a ring on my left index finger that says "Pray Until Something Happens".

I walked calmly off the WTK bus and smiled at the sight of all the 5SOS boys smiling, tackling each other, and just goofing around.
"Jasmine c'mon." Nerdrock said smiling as we walked to the stage.
"Go kick some ass!" Duncan yelled patting me on the back.
"Right! I got this!" I smiled weakly. Knowing I would most likely, mess everything up this time.
My voice was weak and shaky, and I was just overall a nervous wreck.
This was my second concert and I was just now becoming scared? Really? L.A.M.E.
"I can do this.." I whispered to myself.
I walked out onto the stage and sang.... 

Kids Wake up, and ride your dreams until the sun comes up, the night is young and we're a hundred guns, locked and loaded aiming to, the sky!

And just like I said....I messed up, my voice cracked, I became weak, and ran off stage. 
I ran to the nearest trash can and just started vomiting. What was going on with me? Was I sick? No...I was rarely sick...I knew I wasn't pregnant...because I'm still a virgin.... What was wrong with me? 
"Jas!" Nerdrock ran over to me and started rubbing my back, "Baby girl? Are you alright?" 
I just shook my head, I wasn't strong enough to talk, and I could barely stand... 
"Need some water?" Nerd asked me and I nodded.... 

                                -LUKE'S POV- 

Kids Wake up, and ride your dreams until the sun comes up, the night is young and we're a hundred guns, locked and loaded aiming to, the sky!  
I heard Jasmine's beautiful voice, she was truly an angel....I continued watching up until I watched her run off stage, what had just happened? 
I ran to where I saw Nerdrock run too. Ashton following close behind. 
"Jas!" I heard Nerdrock yell as he ran over to Jasmine, who was puking her guts out. 
"Baby girl? Are you alright?" Nerd asked her, and she shook her head, Nerd started rubbing her back as he tried to calm her. 
"Need some water?" Nerd asked her and she nodded. 
I walked over to her and started rubbing her back after Nerd went to get her some water. 
"Babe? Are you okay?" I asked her. 
She shook her and collapsed to her knees. 
"Jasmine!" Ashton and I yelled at the same time. 
I knelled down next to her and pulled her close to me, "Baby.." I mumbled. 
Nerdrock came back with an ice cold bottle of water and a wet rag. 
I took the rag and cleaned her up, it was pretty obvious she hadn't eaten anything, which kinda worried me...But I knew I shouldn't worry because I knew she was in good hands with us, and We The Kings. 

A/N 
Okay quick authors note! I know I haven't updated in FOREVER! Buuttttt!!!!! I have a special twist for the story coming up soon! Sooo! You'll just have to wait and see! And in the mean time.... 

 VOTE 

COMMENT 

SHARE