Chapter 6 - Time To Go On Stage

"It's okay." I turned and began to walk away, "I gotta get ready...To perform..." 
I could hear him gasp 
"P..Perform?! YOU?! When?! How?! Where?!" He began freaking out

"You heard me..." With that I walked backstage. 

                                            -RECAP- 

"It's almost show timmmeeeeeeeeee" I heard Travis legality sing out. He Has Such An Amazing Voice....

I sighed softly and walked back to the green-room where the five anxious boys awaited. "Travis Randall Clark! You are way to loud!" I said kinda in a pouty little kids voice, but with a stern look on my face. 

"Sorry Jasmine..." He sat down politely on the floor. 

I giggled and kneeled by him, kissing his forehead, then his cheek. I smiled and whispered to him "I could never stay mad at you for long Trav..." I stood up then winked at him, walking out of the room. 

"Ready honey?" Dad questioned me. I nodded nervously and smiled. 

"R-Ready as I could be..." I monotonously answered. 

-15 minutes into the show-

Right as I was about to go up on stage with the band out of the corner of my eye I saw Luke Hemmings of 5 Second Of Summer. 

His beautiful blue eyes, and well...his perfect everything...

"Ello Jasmine!" Luke's adorable accent rang out. "I'm Luke. Luke Hemmings." He said with a wink. 

"Erm...Hey! I g-guess you already know who I am!" I giggled nervously.

"Yeah, I do." He smiled sheepishly 

"Um...I better get on stage. I have to be up there by time they sing Any Other Way.." I muttered 

"You might wanna hurry. It looks like Hunter is calling  you up to the stage!" He smiled and pointed at Hunter who was motioning for me to come up there. 

"Gotta Go!" I ran up on stage as Travis was introducing me. 

"INTRODUCING....drum roll please Danny!" Danny did a drum roll and as Travis said my name I ran behind him. "JASMINEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" He screamed as the crowd became an uproar with excitment. 

As they began to quiet, they began playing Any Other Way... 

"I am wide awake

And I'm standing tall

Up against the world

Up against the wall

Between the love and hate

They can hardly wait

To watch the hero fall

[Bridge:]

You could give me hell

You could give me death

Right before I bend

I will have revenge

Fire through my veins

I will fan the flames

Until my dying breath

[Chorus:]

'Cause I will never go down