Boy Writer

Boy Writer

So there is this kid that is always writing in his book whenever I go out for lunch.  He had really light dyed hair, and an innocent face. He isn't in my school, but since his school is so close to mine, I see him chilling out at the picnic table where all the soda and food machines are located. It looks almost like a festival of vending machines.

I took a breath, and went to approach him. As I did, a guy taller than me with dark hair and eyes stopped me. "What are you doing?" He looked at me suspiciously.

"U-uh well I just wanted to know what he's writing."

"I don't think it matters. He's writing a story." He looked slightly bothered by my existence.

"Hey! If he wishes to speak to that man, he may." Sugiyama stepped between us. Where the hell did he come from?

Black hair glared. "I don't want him talking to other guys."

"No worries, we don't find any sexual appeal to your boyfriend. As you can see, Imoto and I are lovers." Sugiyama said proudly.

"What?! No we aren't!" I growled.

Black hair's expression suddenly lightens. "Oh! Well in that case then, feel free to have a whole conversation."

Sugiyama does a eyebrow wiggle my way, and places his hands out to his side as if he's introducing a masterpiece to me.

"Never mind. I'm going home." I sighed, and walked away.

"You can't!" Sugiyama said.

"Why?"

"It's only lunch period. You have four more periods." He taps on his invisible watch.

"Sugiyama, people already think I'm gay, don't enhance the rumors."

Sugiyama's face went from a playful expression to an expressionless one. "Very well. Didn't you wish to talk to him?" He pointed to the boy at the table.

"Maybe tomorrow." I saw the black hair guy still standing, and watching us. He got the hint to leave once I made eye contact.

"Wow! Out on a date?!" Ken approaches us, and wraps his arms on both of our necks. "How cute."

"You know what else is cuter?" Sugiyama smirked.

I rolled my eyes.

"What?" Ken asked.

"His re-" He stopped himself.

"His what?!" Ken asked. "His what?!"

Sugiyama laughed as Ken released us to bug him.

"What? His really small dick? His really big ass? His really ugly personality? What?!" Ken yelled.

"Shut up you fucking idiot!" I slapped his back.

Sugiyama began running away laughing as Ken and I ran after him.

What a day...

End