Chapped Lips

Chapped Lips

The winter proved to be my enemy. My lips were hurting, and cracking. I felt I could hold liquids in between the cracks of my lips. The again, my lips might soak it up.

The lights went out in the classroom. Everyone was chattering, and being obnoxious.

"YES, I CAN GO HOME! THIS CLASS IS FUCKING WHACK!" One kid yelled.

I turned my head to the teacher who was cowering in fear on the ground. He was in fetus position, and crying. "We will be stuck here. I don't want to be in a room with these ugly idiots. Except Sugiyama of course." He mumbled.

I gave him a glare. The fuck? He's the balding ugly moron.

"Whoa look!" Ken pointed out the window. The school was half buried in snow.

"Who's smart idea was it to come to school today?" One girl groaned.

"Heh." I watched as more snow piled up.

"Imoto." Someone tapped my shoulder. I saw it was Sugiyama.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Here." He handed me some chapstick. "Your lips look like an old scab." He said with a normal nonchalant smile.

I glared, and snatched it. "Stop seeing my flaws!" I cried.

"You're beautiful." He said.

"W-what?"

He winked. "Maybe someone will kiss you once you soften that pink bud. Someone will surely lick..."

My chest got tight. What is he saying again? "Uh...sure....?" I opened the chapstick, and applied it all over my lips.

"Soon I'll let you apply the giant chapstick." He quickly jolts off.

"What?" I looked up, and he was gone. Sugiyama is a ninja I swear.

"That boy is into you. I ain't gay, but you lucky." Ken laughed.

"Yeah..right.." I rolled my eyes. I spread the chapstick all over my lips. The moist sticky substance felt so good as it wets my lips. Wow. Strawberry flavored.

"Gay as fuck." Ken said.

God...why do I have to be stuck in this rat hole with a bunch of losers. It'll be a long day...a long day...

End