Chapter 20

CENEEDRA'S POV
I was stuck by myself in the hotel while everyone else went out to the clubs to celebrate the end the New Zealand leg of the Australia/New Zealand tour. Justin was going to stay with me but I convinced him to go. I spent the time finishing my book and starting a new one. Eventually I started getting restless so I decided to play in the elevator like the little kid I really am. I pressed the button for every floor below ours. By the time I got to the bottom, the guys came stumbling in. Mike, Kellin, Aaron, Austin and Phil came in on their own while all the other guys came in with a girl. Jaime had his arm around Amelia and they were both giggling, Tony was with Jess, and the others had girls that I didn't recognize... including Justin. When he saw me in the elevator, his eyes widened. I felt tears in my eyes and I ran out of the hotel. I could hear multiple footsteps following me.
"Cen!" Justin yelled.
I ignored him a carried on running. Eventually, my chest started burning and my legs felt like jelly so I leaned against a shop front. I started crying and slid down the wall. Dad was right, he wasn't going to wait for me to be ready. He was going to find the closest slut and bang her. I felt so pathetic.
"Cen," Justin said, standing in front of me. "Let me explain, please?"
"Explain what?" I snapped at him. "That you got bored with dating me so you decided you'd bang the sluttiest whore in whatever STI filled club you went to?"
"No, Cen it wasn't like that," Justin said pleadingly.
"Then what the fuck was it like?" I snarled. Justin sat down next to me.

JUSTIN'S POV
"Dude, you have to take her home!" Austin yelled over the loud music as some slut draped herself over me.
I shook my head while trying to get her off me. "You can!"
Austin laughed and shook his head.
"Dude, I have a girlfriend!" I reminded him. "You're single, have some fun."
Austin started looking angry and looked off into the mass of people on the dance floor. I followed his gaze and saw him watching Amelia and Jaime dancing and having a good time.
"Go talk to her!" I told him.
"Only if you take her home!" Austin replied.
I shook my head. "Cen will kill me!" I told him. "Even if I don't do anything with her! Could you get the fuck off me!" I yelled the last part at the girl on me who was feeling up my dick.
"Dude, Cen will be asleep!" Austin yelled back. "You'll be fine!"
"Just go talk to Amelia!"
Austin shrugged and walked off leaving me alone - apart from the slut who wouldn't piss off.
Eventually everyone was too drunk to continue so Aaron called a taxi van to come pick us up. Austin and Mike had brought along the slut from before and she instantly attached herself to me. I tried to get her off me as we walked into the hotel. I looked up as we got near the elevator and saw Cen standing there staring at me in disbelief. She gapped it out of the hotel and I ran after her. Mike and Austin followed me telling me to go back but I ignored them. Finally I found Cen sitting on the ground crying her eyes out. It broke my heart to see her like that. "Cen, let me explain, please?"

CENEEDRA'S POV
"And you expect me to believe all that?" I asked Justin angrily.
"Cen," Austin puffed.
"Are you ok?" Dad asked. I looked at the three of them. Apparently Austin and Dad were the reason Justin brought some slut back, but I didn't know the truth so I didn't trust any of them.
"All three of you can get fucked." I snapped before standing up and stalking back towards the hotel. The three guys followed behind me in silence. The other guys, Amelia, Jess and Justin's slut were all waiting in the lobby. I walked up to the red headed slut and punched her straight in the face. She clawed her hands at my arms as I repeated my actions until I got pulled off her.
"Keep your fucking filthy hands off my boyfriend!" I hissed as Dad carried me to the elevator. Once the doors closed he set me down. I let my legs give way so I was sitting down, I didn't have the energy to stand.
"I did warn you about him." Dad said softly.
"Don't fucking talk to me." I growled.
Dad raised his eyebrow at me. "I'm not the one who was cheating on you - that would be creepy."
"I don't know what you did," I said quietly.
"Did Justin tell you I did something?" Dad asked.
I nodded as the doors opened and I walked straight to my room. I walked into the bathroom to wash the blood from the slut's nose off my knuckles before getting into something comfortable to sleep in and getting into bed. I was exhausted from tonight's events. I fell asleep almost instantly.

A/N: ooohh drama is unfolding (: don't worry I have more intense things planned (; just curious - if I wrote an Austin Carlile fanfic who would read it? anyway I will try update again tomorrow with more juicy drama (: