Chapter 12

"Where do you want to go next?" Uncle Vic asked as we walked around Auckland.
"Starbucks!" I exclaimed as we passed the coffee shop. The guys chuckled.
We went into Starbucks and ordered our drinks before heading back to the hotel. We had about an hour until we had to leave for sound check so I went and got a shower. Since Dad had a spare room key for my room, I took my clothes into the bathroom to be on the safe side. I got out a plain black crop top, a pair of waist high shorts and my black converses. Even though it's winter here, and freezing, it'll get really hot in the venue, especially if I decide to go moshing. I placed them in the bathroom, along side clean underwear, and got in the shower.
"If you were me you'd do the saaaaaaame cos I can't take anymore I'll draw the shades and close the door. Everything's not alright and I would rather..." I sang as I washed my hair.
When I finally got out of the shower and got dressed, I walked out to my room to grab my makeup bag but stopped when I saw Uncle Vic sitting on my bed.
"You know, you're really good at singing, especially that song." He told me.
"Thanks," I half-laughed.
"I'm serious, Cen," Uncle Vic said.
"No, Gary Oldman is," I joked.
Uncle Vic rolled his eyes. "What is it with you and your Harry Potter references?"
I just shrugged.
"Anyway," Uncle Vic said. "Do you wanna come up on stage and sing that with me tonight?"
"This isn't going to be a tour prank is it?" I questioned my Uncle suspiciously.
"Promise," he replied.
"Ok sure," I smiled. "Sounds like fun."
Uncle Vic smiled back. "Cool. By the way we're leaving in 15."
"Sweet, I better finish getting ready then."
He nodded before leaving my room. I grabbed my make up bag and hair dryer and went back to the bathroom to get ready.
I dried my hair so it was pin straight before getting to work on my make up. I put on a dark grey eyeshadow, some mascara and red lipgloss.
"We're going, Cen," Dad called through the door.
"Ok, coming!" I called back. I quickly ran out of the bathroom, grabbed my phone, wallet and lanyard, locked the door and ran out to the elevators where the guys were.
"You look nice," Justin complimented me. I blushed a little.
"You don't look bad yourself, Hills," I smiled at him.
I didn't say anything else the rest of the way to the vans.
"So, where are you guys playing?" I asked the guys as we hopped in the Pierce the Veil van.
"Trusts Stadium, I think," Tony replied.
I nodded. I had no idea where the fuck that was.
"I've heard it's a pretty decent sized stadium." Jaime said.
When we finally got to the venue, we piled out the van. We headed over to the others and I found myself next to Kellin.
"Hey, Cen," Kellin smiled at me.
"Hey, Kell," I smiled back. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and we all walked inside.
"So how's Copeland?" I asked. I loved Coco, she's just soo adorable.
"She's good," Kellin smiled. "She misses her Aunty Cen."
I couldn't help but aww at that. "Next time I'm around your way I'll go see her,"
Kellin chuckled and went off to go get things ready for the show. I kicked back on the floor in front of the stage watching everyone else do their jobs. Soon, where I was sitting was going to be filled with kids moshing to their favourite bands. I smiled thinking about it. I wish I got to have that kind of experience with my favourite band, 5 Seconds of Summer, but they really only opened up for One Direction and I can't stand their shit.
Just before all the fans were let in, I went backstage into the PTV dressing room. They were on second so the guys were just chilling and hanging out along with the OM&M guys. I walked past the SWS changing room and they were getting all pumped, Kellin doing his strange vocal warm ups and say how 69 was an amazing number. He's a strange one.
When SWS were called to go on stage, we all huddled around the stage entrance to watch them. Let's just say they killed it out there. They kicked off with Do It Now, Remember It Later and everyone was legit pumped. It was awesome to watch.
Between sets, Uncle Vic and I practiced Hold On 'Til May. He sung the verses, his part of the bridge and the last chorus and I sung the first two choruses, Lindsey's part of the bridge and harmonized on the last chorus.
"You're good to go," Uncle Vic smiled at me.
"I'm nervous as fuck," I admitted.
"You'll be fine, Cen," Jaime told me.
"He's right," Dad agreed. "You're an amazing singer."
I smiled nervously. "Thanks,"
"Ok, guys, you're up," the stage hand told the guys.
"Kill it out there guys," I smiled at them. They did their pre-show thing before they headed out on stage. Dad, Jaime and Tony went on first.
Before Uncle Vic went on, he turned to me. "See you out here," he smiled before running out onto the stage.
"What the fuck is up, New Zealand!"

A/N: sorry it's short and shit :/ I have a bit of writers block and my sore ankle isn't helping at all. But I really wanted to update for you guys because you're amazing so here it is (: comment & vote and all that jazz (: you guys are fab xxx