Chapter 18

A/N: this chapter is dedicated to my brother @HarryRose0 and my sister @charlirose03 who I kind of forced to read this but they say they like it so its ok (: Harry even got me to write more last night :P love you two even though I may not at like I do :3 if you want to know what Jess and Amelia look like, have a look at my profile picture :D

"GET THE FUCK OFF MY DAUGHTER!" Dad yelled. Justin jumped up and stood up. I quickly sat up and looked at Dad. He looked like he was about to kill someone and I'm guessing that someone would be Justin. Behind him was Uncle Vic, Jaime, Amelia, Tony and Jess. Dad charged forward and slammed Justin up against the wall with his arm pressing on his throat.
"Dad!" I yelled. "Stop!"
I could feel the anger bubbling up inside me.
"You will keep your filthy hands off my daughter or I will kill you." Dad hissed at Justin.
"Shut up, Dad!" I screamed. Everyone turned to look at me. "You can't choose who I can date!"
I looked around and everyone looked scared. I had never exploded in front of this many people.
"Cen," Uncle Vic said shakily. "Calm down, its ok,"
"No it's not!" I screamed at him. "Don't try telling me it's ok when it's fucking not!"
I saw Kellin, Gabe and Jack appear at the door to see what was happening. When they saw Justin being pressed against the wall, they ran over to get Dad off him but they couldn't and Gabe somehow ended up with a blood nose. I ended up running over to help them. My anger helped get Dad off. Either that or he was too scared to try against me. Justin fell away from the wall gasping. He tried to come towards me but I backed away in fear of what I could do to him.
"Don't fucking touch him again!" I yelled at Dad before running out to the girls bathroom.

MIKE'S POV
"That was a fucking sick show!" Amelia exclaimed as we walked towards our dressing room. "I can't believe that the first time I see you guys live is from side stage."
The guys and I chuckled.
"Well, I'm glad you liked it," Jaime winked at her. He obviously really liked her.
"You're just lucky you won't be here to watch her fangirl," Jess said. Amelia glared at her best friend. "It's not like its a secret." Jess pointed out.
I rolled my eyes and opened the door to our changing room and saw Justin on our couch making out with...
"GET THE FUCK OFF MY DAUGHTER!" I screamed at the prick.
He quickly jumped up and stared at me in horror. I wanted to kill him. I charged at him and slammed him against the wall with my arm across his throat.
"Dad! Stop!" Cen yelled from behind me.
I pressed my arm harder into Justin's throat. "You will keep your filthy hands off my daughter or I will kill you." I hissed in his face.
"Shut up, Dad!" Cen screamed. "You can't choose who I can date!"
I could tell she was having one of her 'anger explosions' but I was too pissed off to look at her.
"Cen, calm down, its ok," I heard Vic say. In the back of my head I was thankful for him trying to calm my daughter down.
"No it's not!" Cen exploded. "Don't try telling me it's ok when it's fucking not!"
I felt arms try to pull me off Justin. I swung my elbow back and hit someone in the nose. Then I saw Cen come over and let go straight away. As much as I loved my daughter, I didn't want to be going against her during an explosion.
"Don't fucking touch him again!" Cen yelled at me before running out of the room. I followed her until she went into the girls bathroom. I slid down the wall and did some thinking. Cen had been happier since we left the hospital in Auckland. And her and Justin had been spending a lot of time together. I should've fucking seen it. I couldn't believe Justin though, he was too old for her. I would prefer her dating that Alex kid from her old school.
"You ok?" Amelia asked me.
I just looked up at her.
"Right, stupid question." Amelia sighed. "Is she in there?"
I nodded.
Amelia nodded back before walking in to the bathroom.
I waited outside for ages until the two finally came out.
"Thanks, Lia," Cen whispered. Amelia walked off as Cen sat next to me.
We sat in silence for a bit before Cen spoke up. "I really like him, Dad."
I took a deep breath, trying to keep all my anger inside. "He's too old."
"Dad," Cen breathed.
"No, Cen. Older guys want different things, things you're not old enough for." I told her forcefully. "You haven't heard what he talks about when it's just the guys."
Cen just looked at me.
A whole heap of bad thoughts zoomed through my head. "Please tell me you didn't-"
"Ohh, God, Dad no!" She exclaimed.
I let out a sigh of relief.
"We've already talked about it and he said he'd be happy to wait." Cen told me quietly.
I sighed again and shook my head. "Guys say that to keep the girl,"
"Justin's not like that," Cen protested.
"Can we not talk about this now, please?" I snapped. I let out a deep breath. "Sorry, I just need to get my head around it."
Cen nodded. "You should apologize to Justin."
"Ok," I said reluctantly. "Only for you though. But I still don't want you seeing him."
Cen rolled her eyes. "Lets just go back to the others."

A/N: there's another chapter down :D once again thank you to everyone who commented and voted you guys are totally fabulous. I won't be updating tomorrow (my time) because I'm working all day then coaching then training but I will on Thursday (: also what do you guys think of a spin off from this but Amelia's story? please vote & comment much love xx