Chapter 20

As always I do not own the rights to the pictires or music videos used in this story.

Aspen's POV

Today was the day I became Mrs. Kane Brown. I was beyond nervous. We were currently getting our hair and makeup done. I had decided on loose curls and light make up.

"You look beautiful baby." My mom said.

"Thank you." I said.

"Your daddy can't wait to give you away.

"I'm just ready to walk down the isle and marry the love of my life." I said.

Kanes POV

I looked at myself in the mirror. I was atemptimg to do my tie.

"Here son let me help you." Aspen's dad Leo said.

"Thank you." I said as he did my tie.

I looked out the window and saw the chairs filling up. It was such a beautiful day. Not to hot or humid a light breeze.

"Well let's get this show on the road." Hunter said.

The grooms men walked down the isle then my mom walked me down. I stood at the alter waiting to see Aspen. I heard the music start to play and saw her walking down the path with her mother and father. She looked beautiful. Something words couldnt describe.

"Who gives this woman away?" The JOP asked.

"Her mother and I." Her father said.

He placed her hand in mine and i helped her up onto the alter.

"We are gathered here today. To celebrate the love of these two young people. Kame & Aspen. They have indured many hard times but the love they share for eachotger has gotten them threw it all. They have wrtten their own vows which they will share now. Kane." He said.

"Aspen Marie Hayes, when I first met you that night at the award show I said to myself that woman is going to be my wife. You are so kind and down to earth. Everytime you smile it brightens my day. You are making me the happiest man alive by standing here with me today." I said.

"Aspen." The JOP said.

"Kane, I love you more than anything in this world. We have had our ups and downs. It has made out realationship stronger. You have stuck by me in my lowest point and have been there for my highest. I am truly grateful to have you in my life." She said trying not to cry.

"Kane take her ring and repeat after me. I take the Aspen to be my lawfully wedded wife for as long as we both shall live. In sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer and for better or worse."

"I take the Aspen to be my lawfully wedded wife for as long as we both shall live. In sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer and for better or worse."i repeated olacing the ring on her finger.

"Now Aspen repeat after me. I Aspen take you Kane to be my lawfulky wedded husband, for better or for worse, in sickness and in healthn for richer or for poorer. As long as we both shall live." He said.

"I Aspen take you Kane to be my lawfulky wedded husband, for better or for worse, in sickness and in healthn for richer or for poorer. As long as we both shall live." She said placing the ring on my finger.

"By the power vested in me by the state of Louisiana. I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride." He said.

I grabbed her face pulling her into me and gave her the biggest kiss. The crowd cheered behind us. We walked hand and hand down the isle as everyone followed.

This was the woman I was going to be with forever until death do us part.