Chapter 8

As always I do not own the rights to the pictires or music videos used in this story.

3 weeks after being released

Aspen Hayes POV

Tonight was my first live preformance. Kane and I's song had made it to the Billboard top 100. So we were going to preform it on their stage. I was beyond nervous. We were sitting side stage while some other country artist preformed. When it was our turn Kane wheeled me up onto the stage. I grabbed the microphone.

"Hey, everyone I'm Kane Brown and this is Aspen Hayes. Here is our song What ifs." Kane said into the mic. The band started playing behind us and we sang the song.

After we finished we had to answer fan asked questions.

"How did you guys meet?" A short girl asked.

"At the CMA's, we were seated by eachother." I said.

"Kane, is it true when Aspen was in the hospital you never left her side?" A young girl asked.

"Yes, that is true. I refused to leave her." He answeted.

"Awwe." The crowed cooed.

"Aspen when will you come out with an album?" A young boy asked.

"I'm not suppose to spoil the suprise but I will have a self titled album out on Christmas Eve." I said.

"You heard it here. Look out for Aspen Hayes on Christmas Eve." The annoucer said.

"Hi, Aspen I am also paralyzed and I just wanted to say you are a huge inspiration to me. I have actually begun physical therapy." A young girl around my age said.

"Thank you, it means a lot that I am able to inspire people. Never give up and make sure you have a huge support team behind you. Its a long road but its something beautiful at the end of it." I said.

"Well we here at Billboard would liek to thank you both for coming out. Kane has a few other songs to preform. So we will let him get back to that." The host said.

I wheeled off stage and sat on the side watching.

When he snag Better Place he looked at me and i stead of saying I want to stare into your green eyes. He changed the lyrics to say I want to stare into your brown eyes. I smiled at him. Once he was finished it was my turn to preform my songs. I wheeled up on stage and got settled.

I did a cover of Hunter's song Tattoo then my song Better off. Then i did a cover Kane's song Found You.

"Wow you fo that song better then me." Kane said when I got off stage.

"Thank you." I said.

"So, I was thinking tomorrow since we set a date. We can look at a venue I picked." He said.

"Sure." I said.

Tbc

Hope you enjoyed Chapter 8

Vote ⭐🌟
Comment 🗯💬
Share ➡

Follow me I follow back. 👣👟