Chapter 10

As always I do not own the rights to the pictires or music videos used in this story.

Aspen Hayes POV

Today I was going wedding dress shopping. I had been putting this off for a while and I couldn't push it back anymore. The dresses took months to alter and I just didnt have that time.

"Okay, so who do we have with us today?" The sales lady

"My mom, maid of honor Libby and bridesmaids Layton, Payton, Dallis and Maddie." I said.

"Great let's get you in a dress." She said leading us to the back.

"I'm looking for something more straight. Nothing to big because i started physical therapy and hopefulky I will be walking by my wedding." I said.

"Great got it, let me go get some dresses and i'll be back." She said.

She came back with some beautiful dresses. Libby and the girls decided to help me stand up so I could see how the dress looked. They had this beautiful off white dress. It was strapless with rimestones on the bust.

"What do you think?" My mom asked.

"I love it." I said.

"You look beautiful sweetheart." She said.

"Thank you mama." I said.

"Is this the dress?" The sales aldy asked.

"This is the dress." I said.

"Yay, now lets look at some brides maid dresses. What are the colors?" She asked.

"Maroon and Gold." I said.

"Beautiful selection." She said going to the back.

" She said going to the back

After we finished that we decided to go out for lunch

After we finished that we decided to go out for lunch. I was messing around on my phone whena photo on instagram caught my eye. It was a photo of Kane and some girl looking all cuddled up. I knew he was shooting a video today. But i didnt know who she was. I didn't say anything. I just locked my phone and continued to eat.

......

Once we got home I saw Kanes truck was in our drive way. I wheeled into the house amd he was sitting on the couch.

"Hey baby how was dress shopping?" He asked.

"Fine how was cheating?" I asked.

"What?!" He asked.

"You heard me." I said.

"Aspen what are you talking about?" He asked.

I unlocked my phone and threw it at him. I had to get some air I rolled outside but was grabbed by the handles of my chair.

"Let me go." I said.

"No, we sre going to talk." He said.

"Kane I am not playing." I said.

"Neither am I." He said putting the broom in my wheels so I was unable to leave.

"This is keeping me hostage." I said.

"No it isn't, now I am not cheating on you." He said.

"Then who is the girl?" I asked.

"For 1 if you would have looked at the time stamp on the actual photo. It says 2015." He said zooming in on it.

"Oh." I aaid now feeling stupid.

"It's okay." He said taking the broom out.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Its okay." He said.

"What can I do to make it up to you?" I asked.

"Hmm...." He said kissing ne.