Chapter 4

I changed Aspen's character to Kane Brown's Fiamce Katelyn Jae. so that picture is above. As always I do not own the rights to any pictures or music videos displayed in this story.

Next Day

Kane Brown's POV

After meeting Aspen last night I couldn't get her off my mind. There was something about her. I wanted to see her again. So I texted her to see if she was free today.

Kane

Hey are you busy today?

Aspen

No just working on some music.

Kane

Mind if I join you?

Aspen

Not at all come on over.

Kane

Okay, be there soon.

I got in my truck and drove out to Hunter's house. I knocked on the door and Hunter's girlfriend Libby answered.

"Hey, is Aspen here?" I asked.

"Yeah, she is in the studio down the hall on the left. Have fun you two." She said.

I walked down the hall and knocked on the studio door.

"Come in!" Aspen yelled.

I walked in and she was sitting by the sound board messing with the controls.

"Hey." I said hugging her.

"Hey, how are you?" She asked.

"Good and yourself?" I asked.

"Can't complain, well I can but its kind of unfixable." She laughed.

"If you don't mind my asking how did it happen?" I asked.

"In college I played softball. During my sophmore year at a game. I was rounding thrid heading for home plate. I went for a reverse slide and a ball going 95mph hit me in my lower back." She said.

"Have you tried physical therapy or anything?" I asked.

"No, the past 3 years I haven't had the motivation or drive to do anything." She said.

"Well, let me help you." I said.

"You don't have to do that." She said.

"But I want to. There is something about you that draws me to you." I said.

"Thank you, I have never had someone pay attention to me the way you do." She said.

"Well you deserve to. You are a beautiful woman." I said.

We talked for a while and I helped her with some lyrics. I had a great time with her. She went with me to the front door and I saw my chance. I leaned down and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips.

"Sorry I just had to." I said.

"It's okay I liked it." She said.

"I want you to be my girlfriend. If you'll let." I said.

"I would love to." She said.

I leaned down and hugged her and gave her another kiss.

"I swear I will never hurt you." I said.

"Thank you." She said.

I got in my truck and just sat there for a minute. I turned on the radio as I drove home. Mark my words Aspen is going to be my wife.

Hope you enjoyed Chapter 4. Remember to Vote, Comment and Shsre. I welcome feedback and Ideas.

Editied 01/14/18