Chapter Twenty-Two

From The Depths Of Hell

                                                    [ManxBoy]

Chapter Twenty-Two:

“Of course I know about it, I made you” Lucifer replied in a monotone voice as he popped a grape in his mouth.

“Why didn’t you tell me,” I demanded almost on the verge of flipping tables, “I can’t control it.” I was panicking.

I had never had a panic attack before but after I came out of the meditational state I was shaking and unable to form simple words without stuttering. Raziel demanded the end of the training sessions until I ‘get my shit back together’.

“The beast only comes out if you are angrier than angry. The Beast is a back-up, like a guard to protect your soul. When all your emotions are strained and you are suffering yet you want to help, he is there to take over” he explained but I wasn’t happy with just that.

“He comes out in my dreams.” I snapped making Dad look to me with a raised brow, “You see him in your dreams?”

I shook my head quickly, “No. When I wake up, usually everything on or around me, is burnt to ashes and there’s always deep claw marks.”

“Did it happen when you had your dream about Michael?” he asked. I simply nodded and looked to the ground trying to calm myself down.

“You were alone, in front of three Archangels and you didn’t know the extent of your own abilities. Of course you would be afraid. You are strong Raum and you can defeat them, you have strong allies to fight with you, your fiancée is the Commander of an army and you have a hellhound as a pet. Plus being the favourite son of the Devil is a win win” he finished with a wink.

I sighed. “I forget that I’m not yet married to Anthrope, people treat us like we already are” I muttered. “Anthrope, the flower?”

I cursed under my breath, “Kalona, I meant.” I replied. He nodded lightly then came closer to me, taking my face in between his hands.

“I may not be able to help with other problems but I can help stop the bad dreams” he assured me. He went over to a plant and pulled off a leaf which he then deposited into a little pouch. “This plant is called a Swift. It helps soothe the troubling mind, put this pouch under your pillow when you go to sleep and your mind will be blocked off from any nightmares.”

I thanked him and put it in my pocket. “Training same time tomorrow?” I asked, smiling at my father who chuckled.

“As you wish”

*

The next couple of days were productive. I was really refreshed after my dreamless sleeps which resulted in good progress with my training. I now managed to cause a spark which was good enough for me because it hurt my head whenever I had to muster it up.

Lucifer summoned many wild animals and literally dumped me in the cages with them which could have killed me in seconds but thankfully my powers worked well and they submitted to me in a matter of minutes.

We then moved onto ‘giving life’ which chilled me to the bone. The thoughts that ran through my mind were continuous, throughout. The bunny had adored me in seconds but I felt really guilty; perhaps it didn’t want to be a human?